Tipped Over!

Got off lucky for sure! Small nicks on the pipe and heat shield with a little mark on the Clearwater light benzel.

Well this topic has forced me to take my wife out to the garage and give her the "talk".
Glad you havent got alot of damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had "the talk" with my wife after I told her don't move the motorcycle (82 CB1100F) and she moved the motorcycle and I had to pick it up off of the front of the van. Sorry to hear about the dropped bike. You must have felt pretty sick to see it on the floor.

Welcome to the tip over club. Isn't it surprising how strong those exhaust pipes are? I feel your pain I freaked when I saw two puddles from when my bike was on her side.

Come to think of it that is when I found my mirror would fold in.

glad it wasnt worse....and im sure he is kicking himself plenty

Sorry to hear.. its never a good thing when that happens.. atleast you know who did it.. its been 4 months and I still have no clue who did mine.. and stuff broke and messed up my plastics

Its your pops, you can replace the bike, but you can't replace pops.
BTW he only took off because he didn't want you to see how many miles he put on it while you were away:laugh:.

laugh about it mod the exhaust rear-sets or whatever was damaged.

Im sure the fluid was just coolant.
be safe.

:poke:maybe u need a bigger garage or less crap:whistle:

Sorry to hear, but sounds like a good reason to clean out all that old junk in the garage. If he wasn't trying to get to it maybe he wouldn't have knocked the bike over.... :(

Back