tip over sensor

foresure84

FINISH- HIM
Donating Member
Registered
hi members could someone be kind enough to post a pic of the 2008 hayabusa tipover sensor and where it is located....thanks :please:

I don't have a picture(I'll look), but it's in front of the battery. It slips on the plastic with the rubber mounted around the sensor itself. You have to remove the entire plastic undertail/battery try, or cheat and unbolt the base of the gas tank.

ok thnx but a pic will really be appreciated you folks have a goodnight got to get ready for work thnx again

This's the only picture I could find.

CIMG7677.JPG

Hmmmm don't think I've ever noticed that on Blanca ?

I've had mine off before(do you remember telling me that was the C23 code I was having?) Anyway, that's it, but something about the angle of that picture doesn't seem right. It's mounted to the very front of the black plastic undertail/battery tray. It's hard to see and get to, without removing(or loosening and shifting) that entire plastic piece. You can unbolt the base of the gas tank and loosen the battery tray, it's a tight fit though.
Isn't it your job to dig up these pictures anyway? I'm tired of picking up your slack:poke::laugh:

The bolt that holds the bottom of the tank to the frame is the same bolt that supports the sensor.

the reason i asked is because my fuel pump takes about 2-3 minutes to prime when its cold outside like now.. or in the summer to fall months when there is morning dew.. any insight would really be appreciated

I would lift the tank up and check your fuel hose connections, it sounds like it might be sucking air.

found the answer it was the GEN II HAYABUSA ECU FLASHING INTERFACE by smithbusa.. the toggle swith was in the wrong position :cheerleader:

Yes, one of the first things to look at is something we have added or changed. Good job.

Back