Time for Roadlock

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
Well I get up this morning, back the bike out of garage...hit the keypad to close door...brrr door stops. What the...hit it agian...Brr...stops...Hmmm...

I look, both my sensors are gone, wires showing. Awww crap...someone got in here last night.

Call my Son, "did you shut the garage door last night?"

"No, I think I forgot"
pissed.gif

Son of a....

I start to look around and my new 2 month old compressor is gone, my tool box was opened and a mess.

Glad my bike is still here.

The compressor doesn't bother me as much as the little sensors, makes me think they want to come back, and they now know were a Hayabusa lives.

Not to mention I have other valueable things (I won't meniton here) that they know are there.

Sensors replaced...

Called Daryl this morning, roadlock on the way
super.gif

Nice move.... I love my Roadlock and i'd love to watch someone try to steal it cause its that much harder. If they really want the bike they can figure out a way to get it, insurance will cover me.

Yes best thing you could have ever Done Sir.

I just want to say Thank You for Purchasing a RoadLoK

Yes, I also want to thank you again! Great decision and it's on the way. Please remember to fill out the ReKey form or submit the info on-line once you get the RoadLoK. Thanks again!

Chief

The RoadLoK will not work with your Ninja, sorry. But if you buy a RoadLoK from me, I'll give you $5 toward the purchase of a new Busa!

I would leave the sensors off for a few days and sit in the dark with my pit bull and pistol. If they went to that much trouble to come in once, they'll try again. Next time it would cost em though.

(dadofthree @ Jun. 27 2007,10:32)
(BlueHaya @ Jun. 27 2007,10:37) I would sit in a dark corner in black gear for a few nights.
With a camera
rock.gif

laugh.gif
sawed 410 w/ rat shot
AAAssjani.gif
.......or a paint gun with frozen paint balls.
zzwhip.gif

Screw that if they came into the garage at night they are getting lead and Lead only. Most likely 12 Gauge Lead Buck shot first then followed by a slug
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

My GF forgot to close garage door two times, now her car spending nights on driveway.
She said the look on my face was so scary that she will never open garage door again and gave me remote back.

You can buy a little thing that will show you green light if garage door is closed and red blinking if open. Home depot, $30.00 I have it and check every day.

Back