tiger!!!

beking

Registered
to all of you ripping on tiger, let it go, he is a freak, beyond compare, what would you do if you were in his shoes, f-you go away, he did the same thing i would do, this country is ( f-it i aint saying no more ) the man is blessed, and works hard at his craft, let it go and be proud:moon:

My understanding is that he has publicly apologized for messin' round on his wife now. No doubt he is held as an all time golfer. However he's failing in his personal life and one has to wonder how much business played into his apology given his image.

I don't really think this crap is news worthy.

I agree that this stuff isn't news worthy. Leave a man's personal decisions alone. We may not agree with them but we don't have to live with them either.

On another note he has great taste. His wife is lovely and that lady claiming to be his girlfriend for the last 1 or more is hot too.

My understanding is that he has publicly apologized for messin' round on his wife now. No doubt he is held as an all time golfer. However he's failing in his personal life and one has to wonder how much business played into his apology given his image.

I don't really think this crap is news worthy.

what does it matter, the man is one of the best golfers of all time, so if i am the best plc writer of all time and i chose to pork my sec. everybody should know about it, and yes, i am the best code wrighter of all time.:cheerleader:

who cares?...lots of people care.

there is nothing private when you hold yourself out as a public figure.....

nobody forced him to take all that money, and be the spokeman for those companies.

you cannot have it both ways, you cannot make millions on your squeaky clean image, flash that beautiful smile and ask people to trust you.......

then tell everybody to "respect our privacy" when you make a horrendous life altering decision.

I don't care because it doesn't matter.. he is strictly and entertainer... 500 years ago if an entertainer pissed the king off he got his tongue cut out... entertainers do not matter.. nor do the news people covering their sad little lives... and i definitely wont be buying Nike products anymore since they sponsor him... :laugh:

heck we got better indiscretions (or transgressions in "tiger speak") here... :rofl:

video at 10

It was just reported that Phil Mickelson contacted Tiger's wife to pick up some tips on how to beat Tiger!

So what is latest "Who's doing Who" :rofl:

:whistle:

sgt_20schultz_small.jpg

Back