Ti force low mount or Orient Sumo on 06

Here's a before picture,...

bling 22 262.jpg

Just waiting on parts,,,,the bike is completly apart ,will post pics when done,,can i have some tips on flushing and burping the radiator? how much distilled? etc,vinegar? and what to put back? engine ice,plane jane 50/50,,,help help..lol.....those bling 22 are still for sale if anybody is interested,,,,
thanks alot guy for the replies,this board is awsome,! so is my hayabusa!!:beerchug:

Just got back for a nice ride with the boy's,,,here are a few pics of the new sumo exhaust,i didnt put the foot peg on yet and i bought another exhaust peg bracket an mounted it on the other side,,,runs great sounds awsome,just have to get used to new foot position. the buell pegs,my big feet,and the high mount the back of my boot rubs pipe,,,,no biggie,,,:thumbsup::thumbsup:

sumo pics 004.jpg

sumo pics 006.jpg

sumo pics 003.jpg

I do way to many miles 2 up to raise the passenger pegs that far... I have a TiForce SS/Ti can system on mine... the SS head pipes allow you to use header wrap if you want.. (not advised with Ti pipes).. Great stuff regardless of what you get..

DSCN3674%20%28Large%29.JPG

Last edited:
Dude it looks AWESOME!! :thumbsup:
I love the way they flow with the bike.
Let me know how it runs with Jamie's map.
I can get you my map from him too if you want to experiment.

Good choice! :bowdown:

it ran pretty good,,,,i buzzed it up to mid 160's def more mid tourqe feels a bit soft on the bottom,,pulls hard across the mid range, i had the TRE on , i was gonna turn it off an try it but forgot,it sounds very tinny,but for sure has a nice sound,,,i noticed also my mid pipe is starting to discolor a bit just under peg,,,yea i would like to try ur map...that would be good,,,im gonna get a custom map for the bike ,,just not sure if i wanna do any other mods first,,,,

did u put any type of heat tape anywhere on fairings? i noticed on left side lower fairing its real close to collector pipe,,,just wondering if u did anything there,,i rode like 100miles yesterday ,didnt smell anything burning under me,lol

did u put any type of heat tape anywhere on fairings? i noticed on left side lower fairing its real close to collector pipe,,,just wondering if u did anything there,,i rode like 100miles yesterday ,didnt smell anything burning under me,lol

Yes I got some aluminum plumbers heat tape and put a small piece right there just in case.
They use that stuff on the furnace air ducts.
Don't know if it is needed but it was easy.

Last edited:
I also cut some of the threads off of one of the forward belly pan bolts (where it mounts to the back of both fairings, right below the seat).
It seemed a little close, and might hit the pipe with vibration.

Otherwise it all was a perfect fit.

I plan on putting the bike on the dyno soon and getting it mapped,,,,,just not sure if i wanna do any other mods for now b4 i do it,,,,short stacks,etc,,

what i did do is get another high mount bracket an foot peg mount an put it on reversed on the left side so now the pegs are the same hieght,,much better look but $135.00

Back