Passenger pegs?

boney1

The Tattooed Blurr
Registered
As most of you know i have just about taken my mods on my 02 as far as im able to take them, and this may sound gay but i put a complete TiForce big sumo on my 02 and its a high mount that comes with a new mount that replaces the stock passenger peg, in doing so it raises the peg about 2 inches higher than the other side. Ive called orient to see if they make a mount to replace the other side so the pegs are the same height, they say NO, now I seldom ever have anyone on the back anyway, but i know they arent right so im bugged by it especially since its winter and im bored to death. I really think for the near 1500.00 bucks i shelled out for the Exhaust it should have the matching mount for the other side,
So my question is has anyone here had this problem? what do you all suggest? am i just being to picky?
busa1.jpg

I don't think its being picky at all, but don't have an answer either.

I have a tiforce high mount with the same issue. Never looked for a solution because I never ride packing double anyway.
I was told about the turn signal problem but not on the footrest.
I agree, kinda of chessey when spending that type of money and not suppling a new rest for the other side.
Good luck......

I have the same problem with my yosh high mount. So if you do happen upon a solution be sure to post it up. I would really like to put pegs on mine so I can take the wife out riding. Then maybe she'll get over me buying it. :poke:

thanks guys yeah im looking into it now, having another one machined is not a problem just dont want to shell out a couple hundred bucks to fix a problem that ti force should fix. I also noticed that the not only is the peg 3 inches higher than the left one but its more than an inch closer to the bike than stock. so now i need a spacer to move it out a little. And Yes i ride my daughter from school and from the ball field from time to time, not to mention the occasional take a pretty girl for a spin no matter what i need the mount on the left for my n02 bottle, i dunno im just mad that i love the exahust but hate stuff not being right........................:cussing:

Well ti-force emailed me back and said they do Now make a complete left side passenger mount to match the right one that comes with the exhaust of course they want 130.00 bucks for it (B.S.) Ken at orient is sending me a right side plate and peg mount for 90 i just have to flip it over he said i should work fine so we shall see ill post up when i get it on and mounted

Back