Anyone Make Left Passenger Peg Exhaust Hole Delete?

InfiniteReality

Registered
Installed a Yoshimura R77 Carbon 4-2-1 exhaust on my 09 and before I get all my rearsets and pegs powdercoated to match my frame (and other stuff), I want to get rid of the exhaust mount for the leg passenger peg.

Does anyone sell them already modified or aftermarket that looks identical? Just wanted to ask before I start cutting and grinding on my stock one.

Thanks!!

Bad Boy Racing makes a really neat plug from anodized alum you can put in the round hole left from rubber bushing being gone .
Maybe that will look good enough ?

did mine on both sides and love it...also if you take the rubber off the passenger pegs they are knurled undernieth and look hot with the rubber gone too

24155_1300202599516_1663952250_692431_6083519_n.jpg

Last edited:
I thought about the plug idea, but would rather it looked like nothing came there stock so going to chop it off.

Any suggestions to make life easier for removing the hole DJSIN?

I thought about the plug idea, but would rather it looked like nothing came there stock so going to chop it off.

chopping it off would be pretty easy. then sand to shape. and send off for chrome or powdercoat

Someone has done this and posted pics of it - I recall seeing it a couple years ago...

Just take your time and it'll turn out :thumbsup:

Back