This would be a heck of a deal

You decide if this is a scam. <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-Hayabusa-ADULT-OWNED-2004-HAYABUSA-SEMI-CUSTOM-MANY-EXTRAS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcatego

ryZ50030QQitemZ4593168057QQrdZ1" target="_blank">Link</a>
i ve seen this bike for sale on ebay about 2 months ago. the seller had a blond girl posing on this bike. I have the pictures in my office. The bike went for $10k or so.

I have automated search set on ebay.  as soon as I received something like that a report it to ebay. They removed every listing I reported so far.  
You think that you having fun playing with scammers? they don`t give a shid. They know who is a real loser and who is smarta$$ trying to catch them. I`m not violent person ( not anymore : ) and I would cut their balls with rusted chain saw if get my hands on one of those &^(*&^#$%#%@...

Not only Busas, everything else, cars, electronics, you name it.
Better be careful with the threats or <span style='color:deeppink'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Revlis</span></span> will spank you and call you names.

David

Now on a more serious note. This is a scam but I'm not gonna fool around with it like I usually do. Good luck guys.

David

Sory, but I just gotta say this. Am I one of the very select few here on this board with my eyes wide open. Does it seem like scams like this are getting more and more frequent lately. And not just on ebay but on our beloved board as well. Too many Busa'a and parts are being offered on the board that are just simple bullsh*t scams. And maybe I, and a few others have been a little gun shy lately about anything that seems out of the ordinary. 9 1/2 times out of 10 we are correct and expose a scam. The other time(s) I could well have been wrong. But, would you rather see me and a few others just let the possible scams go on or try to stop them in their tracks. If the board members in general will advise me as to what would be the best method to deal with scams, then I will do as the board says. If not, then I will question and try to reveal anything I think may be a scam. As I have said before, I'm far from perfect. But I do at least try to protect this board and it's members. And if my actions sometimes seem out of line, please consider that sometimes that's what it takes to rattle and expose a scammer.

David

rant.gif

<!--EDIT|Goldwanger
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132935260 -->

I have automated search set on ebay. as soon as I received something like that a report it to ebay. They removed every listing I reported so far.
You think that you having fun playing with scammers? they don`t give a shid. They know who is a real loser and who is smarta$$ trying to catch them. I`m not violent person ( not anymore : ) and I would cut their balls with rusted chain saw if get my hands on one of those &^(*&^#$%#%@...

Not only Busas, everything else, cars, electronics, you name it.
Better be careful with the threats or <span style='color:deeppink'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Revlis</span></span> will spank you and call you names.

David
wow.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I sent this email hoping to get a bite:

"I would be very interested in your bike. Why so low a price? What is wrong with it. Do you realize when people see a custom Busa going for 3K they initially believe a scam is in the works.

If this is not a scam I would be more than happy to buy it. I don’t live in Los Angeles but my family does. I can have my sister (retired deputy sheriff) and brother check out the bike and give you the money on the spot.

BTW Why such a low price for such a nice bike. Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,

Stuck in Maryland"

Anyone else heard from him yet?

1.Pre-apprved bidders only. 2. 'E-mail me first' contact. 3. Four to five thousand below book. 3 strikes YOU"RE OUT!

Sory, but I just gotta say this. Am I one of the very select few here on this board with my eyes wide open. Does it seem like scams like this are getting more and more frequent lately. And not just on ebay but on our beloved board as well. Too many Busa'a and parts are being offered on the board that are just simple bullsh*t scams. And maybe I, and a few others have been a little gun shy lately about anything that seems out of the ordinary. 9 1/2 times out of 10 we are correct and expose a scam. The other time(s) I could well have been wrong. But, would you rather see me and a few others just let the possible scams go on or try to stop them in their tracks. If the board members in general will advise me as to what would be the best method to deal with scams, then I will do as the board says. If not, then I will question and try to reveal anything I think may be a scam. As I have said before, I'm far from perfect. But I do at least try to protect this board and it's members. And if my actions sometimes seem out of line, please consider that sometimes that's what it takes to rattle and expose a scammer.

David

rant.gif
What you are failing to realize is that we got along just fine on this forum before you came along to save us all. Personally I don't want to see this site take the direction others have and that is what some of your postings are doing to it. We have always handled scammers here, but we've handled them in a tactful way. No need for childish flame wars and arrogant slams toward everyone who YOU suspect is such a scammer.

The foul language and silly personal attacks are unwanted here. I'm all for people watching out for fellow members, but I love this board because of the maturity level that the membership has always exhibited when dealing with such things. In my opinion, if you can't handle such matters with a little tact and maturity then I'd just as soon you not help police the forums. As I said, we done pretty well with it before you came along to save us all.
wink.gif

And I'm not tryin' to be a jerk, I'm just sayin' how I, and I think a lot of other members here, feel. And it's not just your postings. There are a few others who don't seem to have any tact lately.

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132944271 -->

Back