This would be a heck of a deal

EastCoast

Donating Member
Registered
You decide if this is a scam. <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-Hayabusa-ADULT-OWNED-2004-HAYABUSA-SEMI-CUSTOM-MANY-EXTRAS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcatego
ryZ50030QQitemZ4593168057QQrdZ1" target="_blank">Link</a>

Gimme a break!
wow.gif

TOTAL scam, period.

hit buy it now and have someone from this board in la call him to come pick it up after you get his # and see what he says.

I just emailed him saying I want the bike and want to pay him in cash in person. Waiting to see what he says.

Hey, they're willing to accept cash (in person)! Anyone in Los Angeles with 3K want to check this out?

I have automated search set on ebay.  as soon as I received something like that a report it to ebay. They removed every listing I reported so far.  
You think that you having fun playing with scammers? they don`t give a shid. They know who is a real loser and who is smarta$$ trying to catch them. I`m not violent person ( not anymore : ) and I would cut their balls with rusted chain saw if get my hands on one of those &^(*&^#$%#%@...

Not only Busas, everything else, cars, electronics, you name it.

<!--EDIT|Vic_E55_2001
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132898059 -->

This one is interesting. He actually took time to create an MSN email account with a similar name to his ebay ID. Hotmail is free, I don't believe MSN is. The big kick in the head is that he's willing to take cash in person here in the US.

If the auction had a BIN of $7K it wouldn't raise any red flags...$3K and pre-approved bidders....screw that, anybody that decides to meet up with this guy better take along a few friends for backup.

My guess is that after a few emails he'll suddenly get transferred out of the country and need you to wire the money to him.

Back