2006 LE for only $3500!!

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
Can't Ebay do something about these Busa scams

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-Hayabusa-BIN-3100-2006-Suzuki-Hayabusa-BIN-3100_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50030QQi
hZ019QQitemZ290041316551QQrdZ1" target="_blank">link</a>

I saw that one awhile back also
rant.gif

There's at least five of these a day on Cycle Trader's website. eBay gets more than their share too.

How much do you want to bet that the guy selling JUST moved to Uzbekistan and he's so sooooo sorry for the trouble but he'll be SURE to send you the bike, free shipping from the other side of the planet, just as soon as you send him the check for $3500.

bastids
guns.gif
'em all

I just saw one for gold wings a 2004 wing for 4500. He claims he just moved to the netherlands. Then another one had a trile for 4500, jeez at least change the prices around.
guns.gif

(darth frosty @ Oct. 20 2006,22:29) I just saw one for gold wings a 2004 wing for 4500.  He claims he just moved to the netherlands.  Then another one had a trile for 4500, jeez at least change the prices around.
guns.gif
I know someone in the Netherlands that can go check it out
biggrin.gif

just found a custom show bike in arizona for 3000$ i e-mailed and said i also live there and want to come buy today and pick it up,
guns.gif

Sadly y'no there will be at least one person who will get taken, thinking of getting his dream bike or whatever for an insane price. As the saying goes 'if its too good to be true, it probably isn't'.

Back