This week's east coast weather

Yeah, I gotta work all week, and, of course, they're now calling for RAIN on Saturday ... again.

Just a tad bit nippy on the way to work. The afternoon should warm up nicely here in Rockville, MD.

Sweet. Lovin the weekend weather. I have an offroading trip and I can't wait.
tounge.gif

Yea weather is FINALLY changing. High 40's and sunny in Rochester yesterday. I rode for 'bout 100 miles. Roads still a little dirty, but nice to be out. Hope to ride again today!

Rode the bike to work each day so far this week. Mornings are a little chilly but okay with my gear. Looks like I'll be riding it up to the weekend (rain). I'll take it when I can get it.

tounge.gif
 its great tooo hav all these maryland-ers here on tha ORG.

I thought i was da only one
beerchug.gif
lurk.gif

<!--EDIT|BUTTER2BOY
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143639791 -->

I have bought my bike on march 9th and already put over 900 miles on it. Been through a oil change and some ok weather. Im in lower Michigan it has been in the mid 40tys. Just want to get her broke in before the real nice weather gets here.

I don't want to hear any of this
mad.gif
smile.gif
friday I was going to shoot for Oregon again and of course it going to rain again...this is the second time I have planned a vacation for this trip...crap
tounge.gif

Its aight here in florida.Rode around a bit this evening but it was a bit hot.
Just rub it in
tounge.gif
You know i need a riding buddy.You wanna come down here for a vacation for a few days? You are welcome to crash at my place
Sure sounds tempting...up in Tahoe (not far from me) we have had the most snow in 35 years...something is gotta give soon...come on spring

Back