Rider withdrawal

BUSAFETT

Registered
Well, I haven't gotten to ride at all this week, because of the rain in the forecast almost every single day.. And I can say that it REALLY had an impact!

I feel like a really cool fun part of me just fell off. Thank God the weather's supposed to be nice here tomorrow!

BUSAFETT

Tommorw makes one week since I sold the Busa.
Least when it gets nicer out you can go for a ride.
I can't.
sad.gif

Well, I haven't gotten to ride at all this week, because of the rain in the forecast almost every single day..  And I can say that it REALLY had an impact!

I feel like a really cool fun part of me just fell off.  Thank God the weather's supposed to be nice here tomorrow!

BUSAFETT
Move to AZ, we went like 200 days with no rain......

I feel for you.

Just to make you feel better, when I took my 10 yr old son for his first hundred miler today, it was HOT and sunny, blue skies and women were walking all over town in their tiny little summer clothes......

Feel better?
biggrin.gif

I feel your pain, Busafett... it rained about 14 straight days here. Wednesday and Thursday of this week were nice... rained again today!
AAAssjani.gif

<<<<been rideing in rain and 40-50 degrees...not cause i want to....but funds were short for gas

What kind of sissy doesn't ride because it's raining out?
ices_rofl.gif

I haven't set foot in a cage in a week, and it rained like HELL here Monday/Tuesday. I mean it looked like those images from Florida when I walked out of work.
biggrin.gif

I can't remember the last time we had rain here in Florida. I have to ride every day and sometimes my ass gets sore.

Back