This type of thread has been done before.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Just a little bite of a thread to shout Out to Org family who help out each other in so many ways.Cool thing, just pick one person at a time,we don't want to make anyone feel left out. Ton's of love in here.One of many stories of Org greatness:
Sitting on my couch all watching T.V. all fugged up from the bike accident. (sat at home for 4 years) Doorbell rings,it's the Fed EX guy with a box for me.Tear it open like a kid at Christmas,that's what I do.Low and behold it"s a Brand new top of the line XBOX with a ton of games. (this was sometime between 2006 and 2010).Message with it: Something like,"Thought you could use it,all the best" basically we or I love ya.
Cool part...no return address,no name on note.:banghead: To this day I do not know who the good,kind,generous person is.

Anybody feel like fessing up? Be a good end to the post :D:bowdown::beerchug:

Rubb.

Did it have the neighbors address in the Ship to box?
....and here comes the funny man.:moon:
Actually I thought I was gonna get busted when I spray painted their security camera lens and swiped the package off their porch.I think maybe Old Mrs.Wagonstein saw me.:eek:

Rubb.

....and here comes the funny man.:moon:
Actually I thought I was gonna get busted when I spray painted their security camera lens and swiped the package off their porch.I think maybe Old Mrs.Wagonstein saw me.:eek:

Rubb.
Just know that because of you there is a kid somewhere having to play outside, ride a bicycle, drink water out of a water hose, and just you know be a kid because someone swiped his xbox :thumbsup:

Why does my post have that line thru one of the lines? ^

Rubb.
Perhaps its time to put these away! LOL couldnt help myself ok ok
138-1381628_shutter-glasses-sunglasses-with-lines-svg.png

Just know that because of you there is a kid somewhere having to play outside, ride a bicycle, drink water out of a water hose, and just you know be a kid because someone swiped his xbox
Ya,I hated that too,no fun at all.The beach,mountain hikes,picnics,prom,first kiss,first,you know, first time getting caught smoking pot behind the garage...dam,did I say that outloud. :banghead:

Back