Lamb...you've been balled

wowold.gif
Lamb got balled...blue shiny ones
rock.gif

rofl.gif

Lamb, congrats but having them really isnt that big a deal. I have had them for years and I can tell ya, by the time you figure out what they are for and what to do with them, you just wanna watch TV and go to bed early...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
or confiscated and put in lockdown in the wife's purse.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Lamb just saw this thread!  LOL!  

As the owner of these shiny new balls,  Lamb would like to thank the following members.  Babusa for his generous donation(that's Lambs guess).  Also for coming through for a fellow member and friend going through some real difficult times.  You are first class brother!
thumb_up.gif
  Devil dog,  a hell of a guy and a swell egg!  Wag,  for not teasing me about my lack of balls earlier!  And his wife
cool.gif
Gunnybusa,  for putting up with having Lamb inside his house for an evening.  XZVS,  for making Lamb laugh with his great  underoos pic LOL! Now get a job sucker!  Charlesbusa  Lamb has learned so much about riding and going fast from you,  Thanks!  Thrasherfox  Now Lamb knows that he wants an exhaust on his bike!  Another great guy that this site has enriched Lambs life with.  Gtrpimp76 Even though he doesn't own a busa anymore
winkold.gif
 Busahaya Miss you brother,  haven't seen you in a while spudley Lambs Vegas connection  Can't wait for late march '08!  Hope you ride Pahrump with us.  shortboarder Can't wait to ride with you again! Busawhipped This guy put endless hours driving to Utah for the trackday and putting together a cool CD of the event! Semi Nice colors on that ride VAbusa Thanks for the encouragement and the play by play of your life. Scar My neighbor and the man foolish enough to offer to let Lamb ride his brand new '08! muuhahahaha!
To the anonymous donor nice enough to mention ME by name, thanks, I'm humbled!
Last but not least of course, Captain! This site has provided hours of enjoyment and a group of people that this wayward soul can actually call friends! Who would have thought!

This thread causes great consternation in me.

I have at the same time been enlightened, further confused, and (mostly) FRIGHTENED!

I am very, VERY afraid.

...and yet, I am glad to know that if Lamb is going to ride the slick '08, that he has a new set of 'balls' to do it with... I think.

Congrats on your award, neighbor... I think.

smile.gif

Scar

Since Lamb balls are so new, He has a few questions about what, if anything, might be wrong with them!

balls_3.jpg

A frickin' acceptance speech?!?!?!?

LMAO

--Wag--

congrats Lamb...guess you deserved 'em after the way you drifted those corners in Utah!!! looking forward to riding with you again one of these days
beerchug.gif

Back