Rhythm you've been balled

(monster @ Dec. 29 2006,06:16)
(Rhythm @ Dec. 29 2006,09:14) Some you guys and a Gal (Chelle) have serious issues that need addressing asap!  
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
we love you man!  
laugh.gif
Move on Kev, no beer here !
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Dec. 29 2006,06
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) I don't need beer...it's early yet...where are these mythical pics?!  
tounge.gif
I need a band Aid first, Chelle. I dont want you getting wezzy on me looking at my roadrash from me hangn low while I was taking a walk topside.  
laugh.gif

I could only imagine what your come back would have been.
laugh.gif
lurk.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,......... you sick lil puppy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wha?  What did I say?!  
laugh.gif

It's tough being one of a handful of gals here surrounded by men...throw us a bone, wait, no that didn't sound right, umm, toss...no, wait, okay, let me go think about this...

*clears throat*  
lurk.gif

(Rhythm @ Dec. 29 2006,09:53)
(VaBusa @ Dec. 29 2006,06
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) I don't need beer...it's early yet...where are these mythical pics?!  
tounge.gif
I need a band Aid first, Chelle. I dont want you getting wezzy on me looking at my roadrash from me hangn low while I was taking a walk topside.  
laugh.gif
roadrash
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ty, congrates on the rotating balls....

The rest of this thread is pretty disturbing.. yes I read through all the posts before posting this... first cup of coffee and first thread to read... now my day is shot.

(MrGxr @ Dec. 29 2006,11:03) Ty, congrates on the rotating balls....

The rest of this thread is pretty disturbing.. yes I read through all the posts before posting this... first cup of coffee and first thread to read... now my day is shot.
You're welcome...
laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Dec. 29 2006,10:00) Wha?  What did I say?!  
laugh.gif

It's tough being one of a handful of gals here surrounded by men...throw us a bone, wait, no that didn't sound right, umm, toss...no, wait, okay, let me go think about this...

*clears throat*  
lurk.gif
LMAO!!!!!!!!

Back