This one's for you, Blanca LOL

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Blanca, I really think that you should show this to Cuban Dragon. Tell her something like, "You see sweetheart, he rides Gary every morning for two hours and he told me that he's always having so much fun riding him".:rofl:
Then tell her something like the one from Seinfeld. You know, the one that goes....."Not that there's anything wrong with it.":rofl:

Do you think it will work?:whistle::please:

Here are the pics.

The time I left the house.
4501894053_bb6d96613a_b.jpg

The time I got done and the miles ridden.
4502528452_70be671b22_b.jpg

Then, tell her this is Gary.:rofl:
4496770459_2f87c8a68b_b.jpg

It's just not worth taking more pics that early in the morning. It's just way too dark.

I'm sticking needles in my Sleeper_Red voodoo doll right now !
Don't make me twist both your hands off !

I actually did go for a ride last night at 2:30 .
It was a 1/4 mile to Walgreens and back for the gallon of milk the kids neeeded for breakfast !
So hah !

Last edited:

It was a 1/4 mile to Walgreens and back for the gallon of milk the kids neeeded for breakfast !
So hah !

Come on Blanca, you could have taken the long way there and back and added a few miles more to the ride.

yea, it's 30 degrees here at that time of night. enjoy the nice weather while you have it.

So hah !

If I went for a gallon of milk, I won't be back until breakfast. It would have taken me at least 4 1/2 hours and will be picking up that milk on the way home.:rofl:

If I went for a gallon of milk, I won't be back until breakfast. It would have taken me at least 4 1/2 hours and will be picking up that milk on the way home.:rofl:

Obviously you pay no attn to my posts..:poke:
Ok...listen...local Dunkin Donuts starts churnin' out the freshies at 2 am.
2:30 craving takes over.
She thought it was nice I went for milk....:laugh:
I had opp and ability but the dozen glazed carefully balanced on my tank were more important..!

Obviously you pay no attn to my posts..:poke:
Ok...listen...local Dunkin Donuts starts churnin' out the freshies at 2 am.
2:30 craving takes over.
She thought it was nice I went for milk....:laugh:
I had opp and ability but the dozen glazed carefully balanced on my tank were more important..!

Ooooops!!! I missed something. Sorry about that. I got home from work and I was in a hurry to drop off my daughter to her 5:00pm C2 Education class.

I got it now!!!

Back