Thank you busabrett and Blanca Busa

Tdog

Registered
Changed the oil and filter today for the first time and busabrett was kind enough to help me get her clothes off. We watched Blanca Busa's video to see how he did certain things and all in all the fairing came off pretty easy. It's nice to have a Org. member so close to help a newbie out. So Brett, this one's for you! :beerchug:

You are most welcome.
I am really glad my videos make it easier for folks.
Thank you for your Thank you ! :laugh:

:thumbsup:

Good peeps here on The Org.:thumbsup:
Way to go busabrett and BlancaBusa. :beerchug:
Bubba

I changed my oil for the first time this past weekend with my laptop in the garage and the videos by Blanca right there with me. I would pause the video after each push pin he removed, and do the same. It was as if he was right there coaching me through it. Without the help of the video, it would have taken me an hour just to get them off and I am sure I would have broken the top push pin.

Thanks for the how-to videos.

thats cool...
wishing there were some guys on here that had the balls to admit to living in El Paso TX like i do..

IMAGINE: BIG BIG cave.. dark, dank, scary...

SCREAMING: HELLO HELLO HELLO........
and nada

Tony,
Not a problem at all! Glad to be of a small help. Blanca you are THE man!!:bowdown:

I changed my oil for the first time this past weekend with my laptop in the garage and the videos by Blanca right there with me. I would pause the video after each push pin he removed, and do the same. It was as if he was right there coaching me through it. Without the help of the video, it would have taken me an hour just to get them off and I am sure I would have broken the top push pin.

Thanks for the how-to videos.

Awwwwww Shucks !
Your making me blush :laugh:

Again I'm always glad to help
:beerchug:

Tony,
Not a problem at all! Glad to be of a small help. Blanca you are THE man!!:bowdown:

C'mon y'all are gonna give me a big head......
3836170211_5afcbb8d59.jpg

:rofl:

Again it makes me happy to hear that your happy.
:beerchug:

Saiid (my name) in Arabic does mean Happy.
My nick name in school growing up was always 'Hap' .

Back