Just a thanks to couple of members

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Really small thing, but I wanted to say thank you to Demmym for coming over today and helping me take my fairings off to change my oil. Also want to thank Goldenchild for the oil. Let me explain, I sent him a pm asking for a price on amsoil or a good oil for my busa. He knew I am on a budget, and recommended a much cheaper brand of oil that I can get locally, as well as gave me the part number for the oil filter. So what does Daniel do, he hooks a brother up with an affordable solution instead of selling me expensive oil. Thanks bro, wish you would send me a window decal so I could advertise for you.

Thanks again Michael, I appreciate your help. Thanks org folks!

Yes they are good peeps, got my oil changed and my chain is clean and lubed. Ready for the track!

I just ordered tires today. I was gong to run the ones I bought for Barber, but I don't like the looks of them for a weekend at Hallett after the weekend at Barber.

I just ordered tires today. I was gong to run the ones I bought for Barber, but I don't like the looks of them for a weekend at Hallett after the weekend at Barber.

I am going to run my storms, if I can make them last past Eureka, I will be happy.

No Thanks Needed, Im still paying you back, And Im sure Im still in the hole.

I dont think you actually needed help, You just needed a witness when Julie said it was OK for you to get a Lift Table Stand and a Track Bike ( I was there I heard it ) I also remember her saying something about you might as well get 2 of them, One for ME.

It was nice hanging with you Bro. Need to do more of it.

No Thanks Needed, Im still paying you back, And Im sure Im still in the hole.

I dont think you actually needed help, You just needed a witness when Julie said it was OK for you to get a Lift Table Stand and a Track Bike ( I was there I heard it ) I also remember her saying something about you might as well get 2 of them, One for ME.

It was nice hanging with you Bro. Need to do more of it.

Yes we do. And for Juli's sake so she wont forget, I made a list. :laugh:

Back