This morning's ride (phase I)with pics

I can't look at your pictures anymore. I think I'm falling in love and it feels like I'm cheating. Love the wheels:bowdown:

Thanks. OK, here's one for you. This is after the ride. Not so clean yet but I just dusted it. I forgot to wipe off the chain before taking this pic but it's all clean now.
4496767833_8d789a6375_b.jpg

Last edited:
Nice ride Jesse! Good to see you getting some seat tme no matter what time it is :thumbsup:

PhaseI & PhaseII ....sound familiar :whistle: :poke:

:laugh:

Thanks, Brian. I appreciate it. If it wasn't for the passing showers, there won't be Phase II.:laugh:

I had to wait almost an hour for the roads to dry up. I was shooting for 500 miles but just couldn't do it. Maybe next time. I don't feel bad. I did about 480 miles last Sunday morning so that's fine.

Thanks. OK, here's one for you. This is after the ride. Not so clean yet but I just dusted it. I forgot to wipe off the chain before taking this pic but it's all clean now.
4496767833_8d789a6375_b.jpg

That back wheel is spotless! I wish my were that clean all the time. :thumbsup:

Sleeper, at least you don't wait for other people when you ride. It appears you just get on and go. That is a quality that I have to learn. Have GPS, will travel... My kids think I should make my bike look like yours. I told them talk to the boss... :rulez: :whistle:

Sleeper, at least you don't wait for other people when you ride. It appears you just get on and go. That is a quality that I have to learn. Have GPS, will travel... My kids think I should make my bike look like yours. I told them talk to the boss... :rulez: :whistle:

You're right. I pretty much get on and go. I'm a very busy person that's why I start riding that early most of the time. Been doing it since 2005. I would love to ride with other people on Saturdays but I only get Saturdays off every six weeks and I always spend most of them with the family. I have rotating days off, by the way. The only reason why I ride until about 11:00am on weekends is because everything's still close. So I try to come home just in time for the family to get ready where ever they want to go for the rest of the day. You know like Outlet Malls, etc.
I just don't have time in the afternoons that's why I always start riding at 4:00am.

To be honest, I enjoy it a lot and here are some of the reasons why.
1. There's no traffic. That's the best part. Who would want to ride in rush hour traffic when it's 100 something*F? I know I wouldn't.
2. It doesn't get that hot even in the middle of August.
3. I don't have to worry about thunderstorms because it happens in the afternoons most of the time.
I know there's more. I just can't think of them right now.

Last edited:
Back