This is just a bad situation

Just curious. Were you speeding down a residential street? If you are speeding through my block and I have kids that might get hit or something I would certainly consider going out and knocking you off the bike.

If I wasn't speeding and someone ran out at me like that I would probably have stopped right there and smacked him with my helmet or something.

Nj is right, leave gun at home. Chances are the drug head will not even remember his threats next time you are in that neighborhood. If he does screw with you, a head butt with a helmet on is pretty effective.

I have found that the hard abs plastic on my riding gloves causes some serious damage.

If you know where he lives and works you can:

A million bill me later's from every Gay, bondage, fetish mags that are available. I recommend to work, home and school.

A letter (anonomous) to everyone on his street plus his employer explaining his problem with in appropriate touching and fondling. I recommend wearing latex gloves and not licking the envelopes plus mailing from a different town than yours.

Go through the police blotter and look for thefts... Tip them to him.

Call every service in the yellow pages and send them to his house for appts at the same time. You must pretend to be him to set the appts.

Have fun... I recommend forgetting it and just being careful when you are in his neighborhood.
e

(dadofthree @ Jun. 02 2007,17:34) NJ has it right dudes
Absolutely right. While there is nothing wrong with protecting yourself, to pack and then go back into a known potential confrontation, there are already case studies in Florida concerning CCW where it was indeed determined to be premeditated. Read up & know the law when it comes to deadly force.

guns.gif

(jessup @ Jun. 03 2007,07:50) I have found that the hard abs plastic on my riding gloves causes some serious damage.

If you know where he lives and works you can:

A million bill me later's from every Gay, bondage, fetish mags that are available. I recommend to work, home and school.

A letter (anonomous) to everyone on his street plus his employer explaining his problem with in appropriate touching and fondling. I recommend wearing latex gloves and not licking the envelopes plus mailing from a different town than yours.

Go through the police blotter and look for thefts... Tip them to him.

Call every service in the yellow pages and send them to his house for appts at the same time. You must pretend to be him to set the appts.

Have fun... I recommend forgetting it and just being careful when you are in his neighborhood.
e
You know Rev dont you? Thats some serious good stuff there and totally harmless.
beerchug.gif

First of all just as the other responsible gun owners on here have asserted please do not take your heater into this party!!!

Secondly that garbage can full of water thing was funny as heck!
jump9.gif

Since you are in Florida, this might be some interesting reading.........CCW self defense

Plus read the Jack Hagler Self-defense Act. It's some good stuff.

(bigoltool @ Jun. 02 2007,21:01) First of all just as the other responsible gun owners on here have asserted please do not take your heater into this party!!!  

jump9.gif
Yea, that garbage can would be hilarious!

(nitrousjunkie @ Jun. 02 2007,17:17) Leave the gun @ home,stay away from them.Now if they come to your home...different set of rules there.If you go there with a gun and you shoot someone....its gonna look premeditated being you have a history with them.

Be a responsible gun owner....Dont go lookin for a fight,or you'll need a very good attorney.I promise!
good advise.can't do anything now

(BlkDrgnZ28 @ Jun. 01 2007,12:36) well it looks like im gonna be carying my 9mm in the back next time i go over there just incase, but my buddy went and the guys transmition fluid while his freinds bailed him out of jail it makes me feel a lil better but not much
What?
rock.gif

There's an old saying that comes to mind...He who lives in a glass crack "hows" shouldn't throw stones.

(Poppy @ Jun. 02 2007,18:10)
(bigoltool @ Jun. 02 2007,21:01) First of all just as the other responsible gun owners on here have asserted please do not take your heater into this party!!!  

jump9.gif
Yea, that garbage can would be hilarious!
I'm glad the twisted things I've read over the years can entertain someone.
smile.gif

bigoltool, I just noticed you live on Camano Island! I'll probably camp at the state park sometime in the next couple of months!
smile.gif

smile.gif

What I don't get is if you were speeding how did he catch up to you on foot or was it after you stopped at your friends house?

Either way in texas and prob several other states your vehicle is considered an extention of your household and you can defend it with deadly force. That being said make sure that if you do decide to shoot him that you don't just wound him; kill him. It is much easier to support your defense if there is the other guy is dead. Personally I would just beat him hard enough that he remembers it when he comes down and if he dented your bike make sure to leave a dent in his head. Broken cheek bones take a long time to heal and usualy leave you looking lop sided perminently. Another thing you can do while you are beating him down is scream for someone to call 911, it shows that you are trying to de-escilate the situation by having the cops called and that you are not just laying down a brutal beating.

I had a private that worked for me in the army that almost choked his roomate to death but was not punished, just sent in for a psych test because the whole time he was doing it he was screaming for someone to stop him. I guess the crazier you come across the better in some instances.

Back