This is just a bad situation

BlkDrgnZ28

Registered
<span style='color:blue'></span>
I was goin to my buddies hows last night and when i was riding down his street some coke head came out and tried to punch me off of my bike saying im speeding that's bs you don't put someones life in danger because your drunk and coked up in the middle of the night and the situation got worse when they dented my buddies truck when we went down to talk to them but anywase the police said there wasn't anything that they could do about it because it was my word against his and when we where at the guys hows he said he'd do it again am i to believe that i should get seriously hurt or injured to do anything about it "legally" because i just want to go grab my shotgun and deal with it but i don't want to go to jail for shooting some jackass who's trying to hurt me im at a loss for what to do any suggestions
guns.gif
firedevil.gif

Wait a month and put superglue in their door locks and break a key off in them. Nails in their driveway. Grass killer on the lawn (spell something if you like). Nuts and bolts in their muffler (will drive them crazy). Save all of your dog crap and put on their porch in a big pile. I could go on forever......The right thing to do is to just ignore them and forget about it, I guess.
all_coholic.gif

You're alot cooler than me,I would have never called the cops.I'd just blow his knees out.When he comes off his high he's gonna think "what the he!! did I do"

About 6 or 7 years ago,a nut case a few houses down went after my youngest and his friend while they were walking home.This punk was strung out on ? walking in the middle of the street yelling at cars cause they were in his way,going after them.He went back in his yard, then the boys came by [like 12 or13 at the time].Then he goes after them,they was running where ever they could.A neighber lady yelled boys in the house quick.So they ran in her house.She had called her husband and he was close by.She said don't worry my husband will be here soon,he'll take care of it,he's a bad ass Marine [former].About then he showed up.Gets out the truck[6 ft 6 300+]This crazed druggy goes after him.This man knocked him on his butt,pinned him,popped him 4 times in the jaw,jaw hanging to the side now[broke].then just sits on him.The cop shows up.This man says I had to crack him a few times to get him under control
laugh.gif
This 19 year old punk was so drug out,he felt no pain.He was yelling [with a broken jaw]I 'll kick your ass.The cop says "shut up boy or I'll let this man pound you some more"This punk was on house arest,and got 5 years for his actions.The man that did the pounding got a pat on the back.The druggy didn't remember what happened.
   Sadly I wasn't at home at the time.I really wish I was.But then again when it comes to my kids,it was probably best I wasn't there,I'll just leave it at that.  Since it turned out ok.
  The drunk should have been at least arrested in your case.It could still be a problem since your friend lives there.
  You're real cool headed to walk away,cause I couldn't have done that.Being drunk or drugged up is no excuse for his actions.And that makes him dangerous.
 I hate a drug head and a drunk like that,and will not put up with it.Makes me think of what Ted Nugent would do to the guy.

Good luck,I hope this is the end of it.

It's called simple assault, or assault and battery, malicious injury to property.
rock.gif

I once read this in some kind of anarchist's manual....

take their garbage can when it's full of nasty trash, fill it with water and lean it up against the front door... in the morning, the door opens and 50 gallons of garbage water floods house.

(300Busa @ May 31 2007,01:07) Wait a month and put superglue in their door locks and break a key off in them.  Nails in their driveway.  Grass killer on the lawn (spell something if you like).  Nuts and bolts in their muffler (will drive them crazy).  Save all of your dog crap and put on their porch in a big pile.  I could go on forever......The right thing to do is to just ignore them and forget about it, I guess.  
all_coholic.gif
"note to self,,, remind me not to piss u off"

poke.gif

(proud dad @ May 31 2007,05:23) You're alot cooler than me,I would have never called the cops.I'd just blow his knees out.When he comes off his high he's gonna think "what the he!! did I do"

About 6 or 7 years ago,a nut case a few houses down went after my youngest and his friend while they were walking home.This punk was strung out on ? walking in the middle of the street yelling at cars cause they were in his way,going after them.He went back in his yard, then the boys came by [like 12 or13 at the time].Then he goes after them,they was running where ever they could.A neighber lady yelled boys in the house quick.So they ran in her house.She had called her husband and he was close by.She said don't worry my husband will be here soon,he'll take care of it,he's a bad ass Marine [former].About then he showed up.Gets out the truck[6 ft 6 300+]This crazed druggy goes after him.This man knocked him on his butt,pinned him,popped him 4 times in the jaw,jaw hanging to the side now[broke].then just sits on him.The cop shows up.This man says I had to crack him a few times to get him under control
laugh.gif
This 19 year old punk was so drug out,he felt no pain.He was yelling [with a broken jaw]I 'll kick your ass.The cop says "shut up boy or I'll let this man pound you some more"This punk was on house arest,and got 5 years for his actions.The man that did the pounding got a pat on the back.The druggy didn't remember what happened.
   Sadly I wasn't at home at the time.I really wish I was.But then again when it comes to my kids,it was probably best I wasn't there,I'll just leave it at that.  Since it turned out ok.
  The drunk should have been at least arrested in your case.It could still be a problem since your friend lives there.
  You're real cool headed to walk away,cause I couldn't have done that.Being drunk or drugged up is no excuse for his actions.And that makes him dangerous.
 I hate a drug head and a drunk like that,and will not put up with it.Makes me think of what Ted Nugent would do to the guy.

Good luck,I hope this is the end of it.
There's only one thing worse that a strung out person on drugs... and that's the "dealer" he got it from. That's the person I wouldn't have one qualm at all about blowing his fricking head off. Pay attention people, you deal drugs, you ought to die. You give them to my kids and I guarentee you will.
rock.gif

well it looks like im gonna be carying my 9mm in the back next time i go over there just incase, but my buddy went and the guys transmition fluid while his freinds bailed him out of jail it makes me feel a lil better but not much

I would say coke heads end up dead in Daytona everyday, just let him solve your problems for you.....shouldnt take long.

(BlkDrgnZ28 @ Jun. 01 2007,12:36) well it looks like im gonna be carying my 9mm in the back next time i go over there just incase, but my buddy went and the guys transmition fluid while his freinds bailed him out of jail it makes me feel a lil better but not much
I think we need to pursue a spell check option...
super.gif

Maybe a small belt carried steel baton to break the offending hand that tries to dent you bike......hmmm.
muscle.gif
guns.gif
SHOCKED.gif

That sucks. How bad did coke head mess up your bike???

Bill

Leave the gun @ home,stay away from them.Now if they come to your home...different set of rules there.If you go there with a gun and you shoot someone....its gonna look premeditated being you have a history with them.

Be a responsible gun owner....Dont go lookin for a fight,or you'll need a very good attorney.I promise!

I'm installing a straight baton holster on the bike.
You know....for coke heads, close cars, dogs, unruley ex's...ugly fish...
whatever...

+1 Proud Dad, I like knees. Very quick, Very painful, Very hard to be agressive when you can't stand. Even if he so drugged up he can't feel it he'll be funny watching. Getting up halfway, falling over, Getting up halfway, falling over, so on & so on.

Back