this board slow

superbusaman

Registered
just wondering if its been hard for others to bring up pages on this site? its been hard for me for a few days, feels like the days of dial up
smile.gif
anything else i look up comes up as normal. so just wondering if its just me?

No its not just you.

It is excruciatingly slow for me, to the point that Im about to stop bothering with it.

Its worse than 28.8 modem, and I have a 5mbps connection. Nothing else is this slow. Must be a problem.

I think Cache mentioned something about making certain changes on or around the weekend.

Its amazing how fast we forget how things used to be. It seems like its slowed up a bit but not enough to worry about it .

Slowed up enough that I stop loading the page half of the time and move on to SH.org. When it does work half decent I close the first window: It eats bandwidth sitting in the background getting animation pushed to it. Too bad 'cause this was my favority Busa board
sad.gif

cache is getting things done... this site is a lot better than what it was, say about 4-5 days back!!

patience people... patience
biggrin.gif

Yes slower little faster today. Cache is working on the system with others.

THE BOARD WILL BE OFFLINE for a period of time over the next 48 hours...

for those of you that cant read the explanation of this, here is a condensed version:

everything is moving to a new server beginning tonite... prepare for light speed data xfer when this is done.

be patient, ride yer bike, grab a
all_coholic.gif
an' see ya on the other side!!!!

Back