Thinking of changing my screen name.

HD as in....
Heavy Duty?
Harley Davidson?
High definition?
This is very important for us to know, how else will we come up with hilarious ideas for ya? :whistle:
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Yeah I know what your dirty mind was thinking... big ole homo! :rofl:

i have been wanting to change my name for some time. i bought the bike new in 08, so my ride isnt so new anymore. i just am lost as to what to change it to. i was thinking of busa positive

Mod/Mins dont readily change a user name. You need a real real real good reason for it. Other wise we would be changing names continually.

i originally wanted busaboy cuz that was my nickname at work, but it was already taken. i dont think i have ever seen a post from a busaboy.

Being a big Robot Chicken fan I was thinking "Fumbles" LOL

Nah, I guess I will stay the course and keep GMbusa. For those that want to know, I am a VA dealer and sell bike parts. My store was Gator Motors and I rode a busa. GMbusa.
Now I have neither. Well, I still have my parts accounts but I haven't sold in a while. The bike parts biz is a cut throat thing and it takes alot of cash to start up right. Just ask Greg that owned HPC. From nothing to everything to nothing in less than 4 years. I never had the bank account to start up the way I wanted. My hat is off to Tim at Pashnit. He's done it right and is living the dream I wanted to.

SUPPORT YOUR SPONSORS!! That one small part you bought for $5 less online could've help them make rent for one of the sponsors here. I've been there.

Being a big Robot Chicken fan I was thinking "Fumbles" LOL

Nah, I guess I will stay the course and keep GMbusa. For those that want to know, I am a VA dealer and sell bike parts. My store was Gator Motors and I rode a busa. GMbusa.
Now I have neither. Well, I still have my parts accounts but I haven't sold in a while. The bike parts biz is a cut throat thing and it takes alot of cash to start up right. Just ask Greg that owned HPC. From nothing to everything to nothing in less than 4 years. I never had the bank account to start up the way I wanted. My hat is off to Tim at Pashnit. He's done it right and is living the dream I wanted to.

SUPPORT YOUR SPONSORS!! That one small part you bought for $5 less online could've help them make rent for one of the sponsors here. I've been there.

I think its time to irritate the wife and support a sponsor... what do i want. But seriously you are 1000000% right its a rough business.

I've been GMbusa for a while. I think I'm ready to change it to something else. I'm thinking of BigBird or HDtech.

Opinions taken.... God, this is going to be scary. :laugh:

Hold on :whistle: If you go BigBird you'll have to go from bright orange to bright yellow, HDtech :whistle: Thinking you'll just have to go :laugh:

Mod/Mins dont readily change a user name. You need a real real real good reason for it. Other wise we would be changing names continually.

I really just wish I had used a nickname instead of my real name. Let me know I can change it. Thanks. Does it help that I'm from Ohio too???

Back