Thinking of changing my screen name.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I've been GMbusa for a while. I think I'm ready to change it to something else. I'm thinking of BigBird or HDtech.

Opinions taken.... God, this is going to be scary. :laugh:

HD as in....
Heavy Duty?
Harley Davidson?
High definition?
This is very important for us to know, how else will we come up with hilarious ideas for ya? :whistle:
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

This is very important for us to know, how else will we come up with hilarious ideas for ya? :whistle:
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

This..

Please forgive me if this makes no sense, I'm posting from my phone :D

I work for Harley Davidson as a technician. I was called bigbird at a bodyshop for a short while because I had long hair and am 6'4. At the end of the day with my hair full of painting chemicals my hair would friz out like a bird. Think of industrial hairspray.. LOL

This probably would've been a better idea a few years ago when I knew more people on here. That was the pre-Gen2 busa days.

Changing your name after 7 years on the Org is a big no no!

Keep it is my vote.

Changing your name after 7 years on the Org is a big no no!

Keep it is my vote.

+1 the only way you can get it changed now is to show up at a MnG, do something very memorable, and have it changed for you...of course, you might not like how that turns out :rofl:

j/k bro, i've tried to think of something for you but can't come up with anything :beerchug:

How about keeping the same name and just resetting your post count~?~ :laugh:

GMBusa2.1
Hazmatt ( you work with HD's!!! )
RiderformerlyknownasGMBusa
?????
Jet Li II (I would be so honored) :laugh:
Chameleon
Oil Slick ( you work with HD's!!!)
Identity Crisis
:whistle: I don't know..................kinda like GMBusa!

To try and come up with a new name will be difficult.
Just let it come to you but I agree with Ace, been many years as one person why change ?

Back