Change my Screen Name

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
I should have put more thought into my screen name. I would like to have it changed and keep all my history of course. Admins.... can you help please! And, I have read that donating members get bigger avitars.. I'm 96 x 96... is that the max?

Donating members get larger avatars, as you've stated. However, your current picture doesn't get sized up to that. You'll have to upload a new one that is larger, or host if somewhere else and link to it.

I think a mod can change your screen name, I have seen it done before.

(thebbbusa @ Jun. 24 2007,17:56) Donating members get larger avatars, as you've stated.  However, your current picture doesn't get sized up to that.  You'll have to upload a new one that is larger, or host if somewhere else and link to it.

I think a mod can change your screen name, I have seen it done before.
What size is your avitar? I have updated mine and anythying I do above 96 x 96 simply does not post!
Standing by in hope an admin will help with the name change!

First,
Your avatar is not 96 x 96 - it is 64 x 64. Your account is set to 96 x 96, but you need to re-upload your avatar for the new size... PM me with what you want your new screen name to be and your password (so I can make sure it stays the same) and I will help you with the avatar...

MCM

beerchug.gif

MC will fix you up!

(MC MUSTANG @ Jun. 24 2007,18:09) First,
Your avatar is not 96 x 96 - it is 64 x 64.  Your account is set to 96 x 96, but you need to re-upload your avatar for the new size... PM me with what you want your new screen name to be and your password (so I can make sure it stays the same) and I will help you with the avatar...

MCM
PM sent MC. Standing by

(porterfm @ Jun. 24 2007,20:19)
(MC MUSTANG @ Jun. 24 2007,18:09) First,
Your avatar is not 96 x 96 - it is 64 x 64.  Your account is set to 96 x 96, but you need to re-upload your avatar for the new size... PM me with what you want your new screen name to be and your password (so I can make sure it stays the same) and I will help you with the avatar...

MCM
PM sent MC.  Standing by
Nothing yet...

Sorry it took so long - I have been slipping...

(MC MUSTANG @ Jun. 24 2007,18:43) Sorry it took so long - I have been slipping...
No worries! Good to go now... the last PM I sent you with the issue I could not post the entire path was due to the limitation of characters. I shorted the name of the file and good to go! WOW.. and I'm an IT guy! Great job and much apprecaited it gang.

mc dont want to get anything started but you think u could do the same for me? i signed up before i had a busa so i didnt put much thought into it...

Back