thinker, cache

Salem!
tounge.gif

I have been around...doing some riding. I rode up to the Gorge (WA) for that concert. That was a nice weekend. I also did the Detroit Lake run last week. I was preparing for the Vancouver BC trip, but it got cancelled.

where have you been?

i just been working, i get out once in awhile, getting ready for a vaction to NJ this weekend. im up for a run to Long Beach this Sat if you guys are game. let me know

Sorry to bud in on this thread.
Thinker.......how come no more B.C. trip.
First of all, we were going to participate in a tour of Vancouver, hosted by a new motorcycle tour company (friends of Swan's). The tour went from Friday to Tuesday, but Lobusa and I really needed to get back to Portland Sunday night. We would have had to leave the tour early and ride over 500 miles on Sunday. After riding all day Thursday, Friday and Saturday, we didn't think we would want to do that. Then the tour got cancelled anyway. The final nail was the fact that Swan had a photo shoot or something scheduled for Friday, so we wouldn't be able to hang and ride with her.

With all that said, we decided to cancel the trip.

Sorry to bud in on this thread.
Thinker.......how come no more B.C. trip.
First of all, we were going to participate in a tour of Vancouver, hosted by a new motorcycle tour company (friends of Swan's). The tour went from Friday to Tuesday, but Lobusa and I really needed to get back to Portland Sunday night. We would have had to leave the tour early and ride over 500 miles on Sunday. After riding all day Thursday, Friday and Saturday, we didn't think we would want to do that. Then the tour got cancelled anyway. The final nail was the fact that Swan had a photo shoot or something scheduled for Friday, so we  wouldn't be able to hang and ride with her.

With all that said, we decided to cancel the trip.
That bites.......I was lookin forward to meeting U and Lo.
sad.gif

Back