Busas Represent at Drag

I had a great time shooting the breeze, and watching the bike action. It was fun meeting Cache, Thinker, Havoc, Buster, Buzzard & Phil (from Milwaulke?). Saw Kirk and his wife, but didn't get a chance to talk with them, as they left pretty early. I want to thank Farmer Rog (I hope that's correct) for letting me stash my gear in his trailer, and Havoc for the ear (ever listen to those imports in the bleach box?) plugs. If the rest of the crew we're hooking up with for Laguna is half as cool as these guys are......we're gonna have a GOOOOD time!
FredE you gonna make it for the next shootout july5?
Im also going to make my license runs this friday with my bud and his strechd busa..

mike3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cache, I have to wait for the OT schedule to be posted...if I'm not working, I'll be there. I WILL be bringing something to eat next time, it's a long day with only corn dogs & slim jims to munch on!

Damn...You gents were doing the damn thang...That's what I'm talking about...Represent, represent, represent...Hell Yeah!!!

I had a great time shooting the breeze, and watching the bike action. It was fun meeting Cache, Thinker, Havoc, Buster, Buzzard & Phil (from Milwaulke?). Saw Kirk and his wife, but didn't get a chance to talk with them, as they left pretty early. I want to thank Farmer Rog (I hope that's correct) for letting me stash my gear in his trailer, and Havoc for the ear (ever listen to those imports in the bleach box?) plugs. If the rest of the crew we're hooking up with for Laguna is half as cool as these guys are......we're gonna have a GOOOOD time!
FredE you gonna make it for the next shootout july5?
Im also going to make my license runs this friday with my bud and his strechd busa..

------------------------------------------------------------
hey thats kirk in the left lane, he officially has a dual sport busa
muscle.gif

post-6-68997-mike3.jpg

Okay.... the wifey takin pics..........

me in the near lane, look at that form.........

IM000093.JPG

lemme guess....... my right foot is too strong??
muscle.gif

nah, just a 8k launch.
biggrin.gif

IM000094.JPG

ok, i see how it is..............

i'll hold it down for da bus gang. you all just go about your normal biz.
sarcasm.gif

Sunday, July 6th..... ET bracket racing with the big doggies..... 18 bikes, and hundreds of cars including top fuel getting ready for the big race next week..................

I finished 3RD!!!!!!!! hellllll ya!
best run:
1.626 60'
9.737 1/4 @ 143.51mph. that was fun.
biggrin.gif

Holdin it down with the ONLY busa at the track that day.

IM000103.JPG

finished 3rd, won real $$$ , so I'm real now, I guess.

Took this bike (who eventually won) to take me out.
sneaky.gif

IM000102.JPG

Sunday, July 6th.....   ET bracket racing with the big doggies..... 18 bikes, and hundreds of cars including top fuel getting ready for the big race next week..................

I finished 3RD!!!!!!!! hellllll ya!
best run:
1.626  60'
9.737  1/4 @ 143.51mph.   that was fun.  
biggrin.gif

Holdin it down with the ONLY busa at the track that day.
Nice numbers...
wink.gif

check your e-mail.

T62, Phil's gonna have a rough time selling it for that price....local dealers are selling new ones at $9200.  Speaking of Action Motorsports, I finally bought that Yammy FZ1 I'd been wanting....talked them down to $7289 OTD.

Back