thief stealing car during craigslist transaction!!

Theft happens ALL THE TIME on CL meetups, so everyone be careful. But this one was luckily non-violent; many robberies are at gunpoint. I still think it's hilarious that the guy texted back. :laugh:

am sorry but this too funny...the thief responds via text after stealing car :rofl:

i wonder what kind of drugs the thug was on.

WOW! WTF is all I can say. I guess the thief is gonna take the rims off the car and replace them with.................lol:laugh:

Bought and sold many times. Classified, CL etc. etc.

Tell the buyer or seller you will meet them at a neutral location without the Vehicle/merchandise and both parties produce ID's. If the person is selling to you make them prove they have a clear title before you go any futher. If a seller can not prove clear title walk away. If they refuse to exchange ID's walk away. Quickly! If more than one person shows up they show ID too. No person(s) dealing in good faith would have a problem with this.

I have have a buddy on over watch, ill never sell without a nice grassy knowl (sp) within a few hundred meters :laugh:

Yeah you should always bring somebody or some bodies....:laugh: with you on a CL sale and whatever you do dont give them directions to your house :banghead: Your just asking to get robbed or have your garage broken in and bike stolen :whistle:

Back