Theft attempt

Yeah I camped out the first few nights. They hit me on the weekend of March 3rd and then again on the weekend of May 27th so that would be a lot of weekends. The reason I think someone is following me is that they know exactly when I get home and when I am not there. I am not sure on the car exactly. I am from Arizona and need to get my CCW. We didnt need it back in Phoenix. (then again no one ever messed with my stuff there either)
Does anyone u work with ride a motorcycle? Do you work at a place that has a parking lot attendant? A lot of times these clowns act as scouts......Do you have access to the tape from the CCTV? You have to look in that rear view often...... its a good idea anyway....

Yeah I camped out the first few nights. They hit me on the weekend of March 3rd and then again on the weekend of May 27th so that would be a lot of weekends. The reason I think someone is following me is that they know exactly when I get home and when I am not there. I am not sure on the car exactly. I am from Arizona and need to get my CCW. We didnt need it back in Phoenix. (then again no one ever messed with my stuff there either)
I kinda knew the weekend thing just because now u know these sugarbritches have jobs... they are weekend thiefs.... But you are being targeted........ now u gotta find the mole.... the scout...... probably a guy somewhere that provides information for a fee from the real thiefs.... they probably RENT a van..... might wanna see if u can visit local rental places..... pay the girl working the counter 20 bucks or whatever and shell print a list of who rented what on the dates ure bike was hit......

u can also put a tracking device on it... put 3 tracking devices on it..... hide it good..... if u wanted to catch the schmucks and be done with it... let them have this one....... take the insurance money.....

Back