THE YEAR GETS WORSE

Glad your ok man and im sure the org has a few ohio members that would chime in with alittle help so you can keep it out of the shop glad your ok man sorry to hear about those people that couldnt even come to your aid

Sorry to hear about the wreck. Glad Your OK. Hopefully some memebers will have some parts be to help you out. Then your luck will start to change for the better......
beerchug.gif

I am glad you're ok as well. Scary thing to say the least! Maybe it is the photos, but I am somewhat surprised the bike isn't in worse shape for flipping. Hopefully, it won't be to much to get her back on the road.

That really sucks, did you hit gravel or something? Glad you are OK.
pretty sure i did. My buddy i was riding with went through just fine i didn't really stick around i loaded my bike and high tailed it out of there before the fuzz showed up. the part that really grinds my gears is that i wreck in front of a park with like thirty peolple there and not one even asked if i was ok or offered any help.
Glad your okay man. Why were you worried about the police?
no reason really just didn't want to hurt my perfect driving record and i also didn't want to increase the insurence rates that are already so high.

glad to hera you are ok, I got stock pegs if you need em, i know it isnt much but every lil bit helps i guess.

beerchug.gif
have 1 on me

I am glad you're ok as well.  Scary thing to say the least!  Maybe it is the photos, but I am somewhat surprised the bike isn't in worse shape for flipping.  Hopefully, it won't be to much to get her back on the road.
i don't think the pics really do the bike justice it looks ten times worse in person plus i have alot more pics of all the rash and broken parts that are not in the pic. I have ordered everything that i need to fix it beside a fairing stay and throttle tube so if any one has any extras just catching dust let me know could use them willing to $$$. just want to get back out and ride again.

That really sucks, did you hit gravel or something? Glad you are OK.
pretty sure i did. My buddy i was riding with went through just fine i didn't really stick around i loaded my bike and high tailed it out of there before the fuzz showed up. the part that really grinds my gears is that i wreck in front of a park with like thirty peolple there and not one even asked if i was ok or offered any help.
Glad your okay man. Why were you worried about the police?
no reason really just didn't want to hurt my perfect driving record and i also didn't want to increase the insurence rates that are already so high.
agreed. had a fellow rider go down two weeks ago, he wasn't hurt, bike had some faiirng damage...got back on the bikes ASAP before LEO showed up for the sole reason to avoid a traffic report, asking us 100 questions, taking names, DL #s, etc, etc.

We all had had our info. up to date just didn't want to deal with the hassle. Most LEO assume you were trying to do something stupid when it was just a matter of hitting some loose stuff in a turn (our case).

that sucks but atleast the bikes in one piece . When i wrekced mine me and her (the busa i mean) were on fire. She was complete wreck frame bent both rims shatterd and not a single piece of plastick untouched. Along with my hid's i put in the day befor the boxs melted atleasr yours can be rebuilt. And you didnt sustain bad injuries.

I think I have a chrome fairing stay as well as a right hand clipon with throttle cables etc. Make me an offer I can't refuse and I'll dig that stuff out.

I'm so sorry to hear this...you've been tagged with the bad luck enough lately. Hopefully it's over now and of course, the bright side is that you're OK, so hang in there...

You all are vary right it could have been alot worse then what it really was. Can't wait to ride i will keep everybody updated on the repairs.

Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck!

I'm trying to send you some of mine to improve your situation. Sorry to see this. It would have been much worse (for you) if you had held on.

I have the clip-ons on the work bench, but no throttle tube, if that helps. I also have stock levers.

beerchug.gif

Back