The WORST spring EVER!!!!!

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
Every day has been cold,cold,cold. And if it's not cold, it's raining. Or it's cold AND raining. You know, Farmers Almanac said spring was going to be like this.

the WORST WORST WORST spring ever.....Arghhhhhhhh.....

Its been back and forth. A few days ago we had 80's, then it storms, cold, back to the 80s, now all week it is supposed to rain. How am I supposed to ride this new bike?

Untitled.jpg

Pack your rain gear and go for a ride....not sure about the snow though!!???

i love that "slightly cooler" 83 :rofl: i was riding yesterday and it had made it up to 47 degrees, better than sitting on the couch!!! :beerchug:

Its cause you live in Cold-Berg Ont. Not the longest riding season in Canaduh.:poke:

I live in B.C. Rode all day yesterday. Today looks good too. :poke: :laugh:

RSD.

So your in town? :lol:

It'll warm up soon Lori, or at least thata what people tell me...

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

I went riding the other day wearing 3 pairs of long johns under my Joe Rocket pants. It made stopping for a pee break a bit of a chore. I can't even remember how many top layers I was wearing.

Ummm.....temp was about plus 3 factor in wind chill,and it was windy...felt like - friggin 10!!!!! And, yes, it snowed for most of the day today.....sigh....

out on thursday -2c and this wednesday is going to be cold and wet. Bash bound
Posted via Mobile Device

I went riding the other day wearing 3 pairs of long johns under my Joe Rocket pants. It made stopping for a pee break a bit of a chore. I can't even remember how many top layers I was wearing.

Ummm.....temp was about plus 3 factor in wind chill,and it was windy...felt like - friggin 10!!!!! And, yes, it snowed for most of the day today.....sigh....

If the weather is too bad to play outside...then it's time to play indoors :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

10 day outlook not looking good for us James

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303079010.397992.jpg

Back