The Three Amigos

Great pics, nothing like a good ride with great friends.
beerchug.gif

Sorry I could'nt make it either Guys. You know it's kinda hard to join up with you guys when Nobody Tells you about the Ride............  I get the Message guys.  
sad.gif

Glad you all had Fun !!!

Great pics looked like major fun! I took a ride today too with about four buddies. We went to Lake Mead and surrounding areas,I took pics but they are always too big to post! I've tried using the resizing method but can't get the hang of it. Heck I can't even get my avatar to show even though it says it's been down loaded.
laugh.gif

Sorry I could'nt make it either Guys. You know it's kinda hard to join up with you guys when Nobody Tells you about the Ride............  I get the Message guys.  
sad.gif

Glad you all had Fun !!!
stop it your always invited no questions ask
cursin.gif
dident even know we were going until last night after i talked to you and you were going with the harley guys today i told ya i was going on the 1000 but still dident know if Raymond or Bill might go yet so i thought since you already had plans and i wasent sure if i was riding alone today i never told ya to check that thread we posted on it on my mods thread im sorry i shoulda said something anyways though but i just spaced it man i swear
all_coholic.gif
biggrin.gif

and dont ever be thinkin' your not included!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pissed.gif
zzwhip.gif

Great pics looked like major fun! I took a ride today too with about four buddies. We went to Lake Mead and surrounding areas,I took pics but they are always too big to post! I've tried using the resizing method but can't get the hang of it. Heck I can't even get my avatar to show even though it says it's been down loaded.
laugh.gif
it took me awhile to figure out how to get the pics to post im lame at computers
rolleyes_extreme.gif

i wished i could explain how to do it but by the time i got down you would be back to using an abacus
idea3.gif
beerchug.gif
rob

like to see those pics to
ThumbsUp.gif

Hey Bosshound, I guess we know when we're not wanted huh? Gosh, maybe we should start a rival club or something! Hey, glad you guys had a good time, CU soon. Doyle

I don't know but I am Considering the SuzukiHayabusa.org Forum.  Seems like those People may have a Little more Integrity and Honesty.................
ohthedrama.gif
fight.gif

UHH-OHH, sounds like a rumble,
boxing.gif
fight.gif

And can we stop posting things like 80 DEGREES !!
cursin.gif
I need to move !! (BURRRRR)

I don't know but I am Considering the SuzukiHayabusa.org Forum.  Seems like those People may have a Little more Integrity and Honesty.................  
ohthedrama.gif

fight.gif
ok thats cool you want to make me out to be some kind of liar or whatever i really dont understand your attitude
pillepalle.gif
i have done nothing but show you a good time with great roads you went with your cruser buddies so whats the problem? never mind i dont want to know like i said in my PM, thanks for the rides we did have, i had fun...............

Looks like some great roads to ride on a busa. I swear next time my wife and I go to Sac town to visit my mother in law, I'm trailering the busa out !
beerchug.gif

Rob, you know I'm only joking right? I love riding with you and all the Nor Cal guys (closed fist to closed fist/ man hug at this time). Doyle

Rob, you know I'm only joking right?  I love riding with you and all the Nor Cal guys (closed fist to closed fist/ man hug at this time).  Doyle
i know Doyle this is about Robert being upset with me i wished he wasent but he accussed me of things that arent true so im just trying to defend myself GROUP HUG
heart.gif

Back