The Three Amigos

dang fellas maybe robert is more in love with his cruiser now. Haha.
cool.gif

that ride looks great wish i was there the raiders sure did waist my afternoon. or wait was ozz tryin to keep me out too.. damn you rob your sooo shady. HAha. computers are great for people misunderstanding each other. see you guys on the next ride. if im invited. HAHA.

Whoa. I cant belive what Im reading here. Honestly, Robert, there was no harm or deception intended. Hell, I wish you would have went. You started the thread for this ride last week, if Im not mistaken. The last post I recall seeing was you saying you couldnt go due to a conflicting work schedule. Saturday night I was wandering if anyone else still wanted to ride. I dont have a computer, just an internet phone and searching and even posting can be a labor intensive process. I looked through the first 3 pages of topics and couldnt find your previous thread. Being no good and lazy like I am, I just posted in a topic that ozz had started on his upgrades on the Gixxer. It had turned into a mixed bag at that time anyway and I figured most of the guys were following it. So, I just posted up to see if Rob or anyone else still wanted to go. I appologize if this caused hurt feelings, as that is certainly wasnt the intended outcome. So ozz, your off the hook! Youve done nothing but give your spare time and experience over to the group and I hope youll continue to do so. But you are an a$$h*le though.
smile.gif
j/k. Ok then, yesterdays ride was like totally awesome. Nothing like going through the sierra nevada range on a 25 mile stretch of road that disapears in like 8 minutes! Bill, you out-do youself every time with your pictures. My bike even looked shiny in one of them. Rob...your pics were...ok, I Guess, but I could swear I saw a shoulder in one.
smile.gif
hehe.

smile.gif

But you are an a$$h*le though.
smile.gif
j/k.  Ok then, yesterdays ride was like totally awesome. Nothing like going through the sierra  nevada range on a 25 mile stretch of road that disapears in like 8 minutes! Bill, you out-do youself every time with your pictures. My bike even looked shiny in one of them. Rob...your pics were...ok, I Guess, but I could swear I saw a shoulder in one.
smile.gif
hehe.
lol1.gif
its the
easybutton.png
button for you, please push once
smile.gif
and i know my pics arent that great but i have always thought of myself as a regular Ansel Adams
all_coholic.gif

holding the camera and snaping a pic while riding is hard, Doyles good at it but im not your just lucky all ya saw was my shoulder in the pic and not SKY/GROUND, SKY/GROUND, SKY/GROUND
rofl.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Whoa. I cant belive what Im reading here. Honestly, Robert, there was no harm or deception intended. Hell, I wish you would have went.  You started the thread for this ride last week, if Im not mistaken. The last post I recall seeing was you saying you couldnt go due to a conflicting work schedule. Saturday night I was wandering if anyone else still wanted to ride. I dont have a computer, just an internet phone and searching and even posting can be a labor intensive process. I looked through the first 3 pages of topics and couldnt find your previous thread. Being no good and lazy like I am, I just posted in a topic that ozz had started on his upgrades on the Gixxer. It had turned into a mixed bag at that time anyway and I figured most of the guys were following it. So, I just posted up to see if Rob or anyone else still wanted to go. I appologize if this caused hurt feelings, as that is certainly wasnt the intended outcome. So ozz, your off the hook! Youve done nothing but give your spare time and experience over to the group and I hope youll continue to do so. But you are an a$$h*le though.
smile.gif
j/k.  Ok then, yesterdays ride was like totally awesome. Nothing like going through the sierra  nevada range on a 25 mile stretch of road that disapears in like 8 minutes! Bill, you out-do youself every time with your pictures. My bike even looked shiny in one of them. Rob...your pics were...ok, I Guess, but I could swear I saw a shoulder in one.
smile.gif
hehe.
I would have loved to have the choice........... I talked to ROBB at 7:46 PM. He Never Mentioned anything about a Ride on Sunday even after I asked ...
SHOCKED.gif
It doesn't Matter now.

The Deception Was'nt YOURS RAYMOND !!!

Glad you all had a Good Time !!!!!!

smile.gif

Hey Guys, weather permitting, HOW ABOUT A RIDE ON SATURDAY? Talk 2 me homeboys, I gotta do it cuz I'm uzed 2 it. Let me know....Doyle

beerchug.gif

Cool pics! Thanks for sharing! Northern California is some incredible riding!

Howbout we B taken da path 2 hi country. Ice House n all dat. (I hate talking in this manner, may we proceed to higher elevations where the tarmac is full of curvaceous challenges?). Sir Ray of Dogville

Howbout we B taken da path 2 hi country. Ice House n all dat.                            (I hate talking in this manner, may we proceed to higher elevations where the tarmac is full of curvaceous challenges?).       Sir Ray of Dogville
yes noble young squire Sir Ray of Dogville      your plan of attack on the here to for areas of the mountain land are quite judicial and should increase our jousting abilities      rob of roy

Back