The Texas Mile - 211.1 mph Stock Motor gen 2.

lol, the truth comes out.
That's a very light Busa, and MR12 does give it a kick.
Very impressive sir, and no suprise considering who tuned it.
Ask Mr.Cheese, but I would think that bike would make mid to high 180's whp on pump gas, and over 200whp on MR12
Regardless, they're paper numbers, and that bike works in the real world.
And, that launching at 7500-8500 rpms, right on, I've never done LSR, but I see alot of people leave lazy, and I wonder what they would have gained overall from a drag race type of launch instead.
Well its not very light honestly thats just full exhaust and aftermarket rims and no oil cooler....alot more to remove to get down the weight.....

Yeah, but if you think about it, the quicker you get off the line and are on the throttle, assuming you have traction, you are getting to a higher speed quicker than accelerating slower, and doing it in less distance, giving you more room to gain mph, Especially since it's confined to a standing mile.
Again why I never understood lazy starts, aside from big hp bikes that have traction problems.
I leave like im at the drag strip everytime assuming i keep the wheel down with the clutch....with not making much power i have to use every inch of the runway to yield great results...and most of the time there is lack of riding skill that comes with leaving lazy...that and they need alot of hp to make up for it!

I'd say on Mr-12 it probably makes into the 200s....

Our very own @c10 explains dyno runs very well in his video....his bike was over 200hp on a dyno...

Ive only had this bike on the dyno 1 time with a 12" over arm as this is my old drag bike ...dragstrip shutdown so i just made it my mile bike....same bolt-ons minus the rims i made 178whp/108torque on 89 shell pump gas...i need to throw it on the dyno again swb on pump 89 then mr12 out of curiosity

As a former drag racer leaving hard for the mile adds about 5 mph over a soft start in my testing . Thing is in the Mile competition you get limited runs due to the growing numbers . Also factor in many LSR vehicles are over driven or gearing for Mile not 1/4 mile so one can roast a clutch fairly quick . Last I saw at Texas Mile they are on concreate now , and thats a different factor over a prepared asphalt raceway for launches .

Something else in the racing world you may notice is a great mph ET usually is not a great 60 foot time . Some of my worst 60' foot times netted my highest MPH 148 to 152 in the 1/4 on a NA bike 56" wheelbase . but the ET might be a 10.21 or 10.27 while some of my great 60' foot times and ET of 10.03 were just 142 to 144 mph .
On the Turbo ZRX I could run a 9.31 @ 160 mph , and the owner run a 9.16 @ 151 mph . His clutch ( rock clutch ) was set up for his heaver weight than my light weight .

2012 hayabusa 16, xxx miles ish as I street ride it.

100% Bone stock OEM un-opened motor fuel system/injectors and coils and rotors axle's and wheelbase!!!!!!

Busa is 465lbs ish with 1 gallon of fuel
Rider (me) 200lbs ish suited

oil cooler delete.
pair valve delete.
rear footpeg delete.

Bolt-on parts as follows:

ECU flashed by my good friend Johnny Cheese Performance with Boost By Smith flashing software. Rev limiter 12,500rpm's

VP MR12 fuel

Lithium firepower battery

Brocks Performance Short meg 2 full exhaust

Brocks Performance threaded Lowering links

Brocks Performance Clutch mod

OEM Suzuki clutch 1.98" clutch stack height.

Brocks Performance carbon fiber mirror blockoff's

Brocks Performance - front end strap

NGK CR9E spark plugs gapped to .032

APE - 6 heavy duty clutch springs

Rotella T6 5w40 heavy duty diesel oil

OEM airbox with DNA air filter 4 short flush velocity stacks

Bazzaz ZFI-QS with ZAFM O2 sensor to tune fuel and quickshifter.

EK 3D 530 chain

Vortex sprockets front and rear gearing - 18/42

Core Moto - Apex 6 Rim's

World Wide Bearings ceramic wheel bearings front and rear

All OEM rotors.

EBC brake pads

120/60-17 Michelin 2CT front 50psig

190/55-17 Dunlop Q5 rear 40 psig

Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen

Schnitz Carbon fiber land speed seat pan (i think)

Tiger Racing - Aluminum Chain guard

PMR killswitch tether

Launching at 7500 - 8500+ rpm's!

View attachment 1672326
That’s a beautiful bike. It must be cool as heck to ride around knowing you’re on top of 200+. This is proof white is the fastest color! Ha!

As a former drag racer leaving hard for the mile adds about 5 mph over a soft start in my testing . Thing is in the Mile competition you get limited runs due to the growing numbers . Also factor in many LSR vehicles are over driven or gearing for Mile not 1/4 mile so one can roast a clutch fairly quick . Last I saw at Texas Mile they are on concreate now , and thats a different factor over a prepared asphalt raceway for launches .

Something else in the racing world you may notice is a great mph ET usually is not a great 60 foot time . Some of my worst 60' foot times netted my highest MPH 148 to 152 in the 1/4 on a NA bike 56" wheelbase . but the ET might be a 10.21 or 10.27 while some of my great 60' foot times and ET of 10.03 were just 142 to 144 mph .
On the Turbo ZRX I could run a 9.31 @ 160 mph , and the owner run a 9.16 @ 151 mph . His clutch ( rock clutch ) was set up for his heaver weight than my light weight .
yessir 100% when it was 12" over best i went running pump gas 89 shell was an 8.62@157....but in badass d/a and weather

Back