The tail of the Gecko in Florida

Forget the sand... Florida's got all nature of bizarre creature running in the roads down there... In Virginia - we fear only the mighty "deer". In Florida around the glades where my parents live they got flyin bugs bigger than some of the birds around here. And the birds! all sorts of hugh prehistoric look'in birds that like to Walk around... Snakes, lizard things, gators, crocs, turtles and **** roach lookin things the size of your hand.

dont forget the ahh hem,, citizens, lol. isnt it mandatory to be on cops if you live more than 20 miles inland??

well im in florida and this is embarrasing sorry guys tampa sucks:rofl: Florida can never compare to the Dragon look tampa is tampa the Dragon is worth making the trip florida is only good for speed all the speed you want but really thats it.???

well im in florida and this is embarrasing sorry guys tampa sucks:rofl: Florida can never compare to the Dragon look tampa is tampa the Dragon is worth making the trip florida is only good for speed all the speed you want but really thats it.???

Hey! Your supposed to keep that a secret! I'm trying to make the Dragon guys jealous. I got my chicken strips down from 3 inches wide to 2.5 inches wide on the Gecko. Man did I have her leaned over........

OK....
so ummmmmm ..
I rode that gecko loop and can somebody " PLEASE" erase this thread...l:whistle: PLEASE lets just act like this was never spoken about because it was bad,20mph here 35 mph there awe man but at least I got in a good 177 miles today :thumbsup:

central wisconsin offers some of the absolute best riding in the country bar none. I am from minneapolis and we venture over probably 2x a month
Hardcore.jpg

this is part of the Mindoro Wildcat loop, its 309 miles long.
That's great except it only gets above freezing 2 weeks out of the year :laugh:

I lived in Fla for about a dozen years.

It has 12 curves, 3 that require a downshift.

Moved to Bama. Nice to see curves, even if it takes an hour to go north to get to em. The northeastern tip of Bama is the foothills of the Smokies. Some well kept secrets up this way.

I miss one thing about Florida and that is only during this time of year. It's got nice weather from now thru April.

I'm coastal Alabama. It went to freakin 17 here both this and last winters.

WTH!!!!

That's great except it only gets above freezing 2 weeks out of the year :laugh:
never stops me from riding,, I put on 80 miles on night at 15 degree temps. Granted I had to beat my frozen hands on the counter at home to get feeling back in them, :lol: Minnesotans know how to start their bikes even when the temp drops below 65

never stops me from riding,, I put on 80 miles on night at 15 degree temps. Granted I had to beat my frozen hands on the counter at home to get feeling back in them, :lol: Minnesotans know how to start their bikes even when the temp drops below 65
What are you really trying to say?

HPIM0003.JPG

Back