The "STUNNAH" is back!!!

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
As some of you know I have not been on board for a few weeks...I live in Jackson, TN. and on 5-5-03 our city was struck by two tornados...The damage was devastating...We lost utilities, phones etc...

As they worked to restore the city phones, cable etc... were of course at the bottom of the list...

Anyway some of you also know that I am a public servant (WTF)...And we immediately went to 12hr shifts (wore my a$$ out)...

11 lives were lost due to the storms and five of those were children...

I missed communicating with all of you and know that I am blessed because the tornado at least one of them came directly on my property...I had 13 mature trees ripped and torn from the ground but only one limb fell on the house and one on my Monte Carlo that I have been restoring...Everything else fell away from the house and only minimal damage was suffered...I will post a few picks later...

Lives were lost and altered...Some people lost everything they had...Would you all offer a belated prayer for the victims of this city that their lives be salvaged and that they be blessed in the future...

Thanks,
STUNNAH

I'm already on the prayer thing dog. If you need anything, and if I can help in any way besides prayer, please don't hesitate to drop me a line or two. God works miracles in a lot more ways than one.

Brian
afro.gif

Very sorry to hear about the deaths. How much damage was done to your house and car? It's good to see you back.

We are all glad your back and ok but I think you need to see the topic "Best picture ever".

You may hate me now.
wow.gif

sad.gif
  I can't imagine... it's been 12 days since then...what you must have seen, and had to deal with... I can't imagine.

All at once I'm overjoyed that you're ok, and heartbroken about the children.

As a "public servant" you DAH MAN Stunnah, who else would I want to see while I'm standing in the middle of the rubble of what was once my house...but you.

I can't imagine...
I need a Kleenex...

Very sorry to hear about the deaths.  How much damage was done to your house and car?  It's good to see you back.
Very little damage to the house...Blew off attic vents, the electric meter and base and some shingles...Damn limp fell on the roof of the car (that made we want to cry) estimate $650.00 for repair going to the shop today...

Guys I came out blessed compared to everyone else...It's kind of like God held his hand over the house and said "NO harm shall be done"...Man it was the strangest thing...By all rights you should have been veiwing the "STUNNAHS" burial on CNN...Thanks for the support but we're fine and in need of nothing...

Real Glad your Back, Missed the lil' pumping iron guy everywhere...

Peace

Back