Peeping:  The "STUNNAH"

Me and Whoa were invited over to Big Bill's last night for New Years dinner...Whoa told Big Bill about the site and that he was world wide...Well we came to the site and Big Bill got upset because I wrote "slow ass 12" in the thread...I tried to explain to him that's what it is but could not make him understand...Big Bill said "I'm gonna get you "STUNNAH" if it's the last thing I do"...

So being the "STUNNAH" I'm going to carry 10 crisp Benjamins with me and the first time I'm able to ride again I'm going to stop and try and make Big Bill run me for the Benjamins...

If he takes me up I'll repost and tell you all how easy it was to take his money...

...Well we came to the site and Big Bill got upset because I wrote "slow ass 12" in the thread...I tried to explain to him that's what it is but could not make him understand...Big Bill said "I'm gonna get you "STUNNAH" if it's the last thing I do"...
has Big Bill never gone against a Busa? come out of yer hiding man!!!!

all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

Just look at these bikes, the even LOOK faster than the 12.
biggrin.gif

lower3.jpg

all_coholic.gif

I hope he didn't lock the site in...If he see's your last post he will murder me...

Tell Big Bill to log on and hang with us for a while and before long we will have him converted to Suzukiism.. Nice pic Stunnah thanks for sharing..

What up Stunnah...  You need to post a picture of you and the Busa instead of that slow 12R...  
eyes.gif

Chiropractor, period.

Nuff said.

After 2 months of not being able to walk from my accident, and several Dr.'s, he found it in 15 mins of my arriving.
I was walking that night.
My "Back" will never be the same, but I will have to retrain the muscles, stretch, exercise, and hope for the best.

GL
Busafied

out of the 8 chiropractors ive used... only one was good. dont waste your time with a small-time back-cracker. get the one that has the busiest schedule and used to live in South America. THA BEST!

and get your ass off tha couch too.... you slackin on us!
rock.gif

Tell Big Bill to log on and hang with us for a while and before long we will have him converted to Suzukiism.. Nice pic Stunnah thanks for sharing..
no doubt.. thats a good pic Cache.

Had a GF that would sooner die than miss a chiropracter visit.. course it couldn't have been that great of a thing..

She was always groaning and screaming "OH MY GOD!!".. the whole time he was working on her. Gave her headaches too.. pretty much everytime she went she would have a big headache that night. Even if I gave her tylenol it wouldn't go away...

You won't catch me going to any dang chiropracter..

joking...

back on topic:
Remind him which bike is the world fastest Stunnah... maybe a little sticker on the back of your bike would be the best way...

Me and Whoa remind him every time we ride...His excuse I missed a gear or his front wheel started to leave the ground...Our response "We can't ride your bike and our's too"...He just can't accept defeat...So we keep defeating him...But next time in order to prove his worth he has to pay...

By the way had a C. T. Scan today awaiting result...If they don't find anything next step chiro...

By the way had a C. T. Scan today awaiting result...If they don't find anything next step chiro...
take your ct scan with you to the chiropractor.. it will help him adjust you correctly. he may also do x-rays before adjustment..

I truly believe you will find the chiropractor more beneficial than any of those doctors and thier pain pills. I know this because I've broken about 14 bones in my body and have 2 compressed vertibraes in my lower back..

I took pain killers and muscle relaxers for 10 years and then earlier this year I became friends with a chiropractor and he talked me into coming and seeing him, I'am twice as agile as I use to be and My pain is always bearable. no more pills.
biggrin.gif

Back