Greensburg, KS

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
For those who may not know, last week a 1 1/2 mile-wide, F5 tornado ripped apart the town of Greensburg, KS. (Yes, that's correct one and one-half mile wide!). Only about 3 buildings in the entire town were left standing. It's really devastating to see the damage...and to hear about the 10 that lost their lives.

My kids' P.E. teacher is from Greensburg. His family all made it out OK - but they've lost EVERYTHING.

Thoughts and Prayers out to all those affected.

Here's a picture showing Greensburg before...and then after the tornado.

I seen a close up of that.I really feel for those people.It's amazing only 10 lost their life,and not more.

lurk.gif
Holy shid man.
SHOCKED.gif

I have a friend of a friend who has sent out a series of aerial pictures of the devastation caused by the tornado in Kansas last week.

These are truly an awesome and frightening display of mother nature’s power. I'm not sure if I should post them or not, they show alot of detail.

that's sad. That tornado whiped out the whole town. From what I've seen on the news they plan on rebuilding.

Our Ministers wife is from there and her father told her the only thing left is the Grain Elevator  
wow.gif

A guy I work with said he lived about 60 miles from there before he moved to Bama.

Has to be a living nightmare to go thru something like that. Those people will never be the same again. My heart goes out to them.

Back