The story of bill

cool.gif

group__Medium_.JPG

any or u guys wanna ride any through the week, i'm headed to KingsDominion saturday but i hope to be out other than that. wed,thur,fri, & sun. hope to make some more videos that ben can't watch
biggrin.gif

any or u guys wanna ride any through the week,  i'm headed to KingsDominion saturday but i hope to be out other than that.  wed,thur,fri, & sun.  hope to make some more videos that ben can't watch  
biggrin.gif
I'm off Fri,Sat and Sunday. I was thinking about riding to Roanoke Friday. Probally take the parkway down and rt250 thru goshen back.

any or u guys wanna ride any through the week,  i'm headed to KingsDominion saturday but i hope to be out other than that.  wed,thur,fri, & sun.  hope to make some more videos that ben can't watch  
biggrin.gif
I'm off Fri,Sat and Sunday. I was thinking about riding to Roanoke Friday. Probally take the parkway down and rt250 thru goshen back.
that's cool, i'll roll down there with ya.  ever hit up rt 130 that goes from the parkway to glasgow & natural bridge.   it's got a real nice lil mountain to hit

biggrin.gif
that's cool, i'll roll down there with ya.  ever hit up rt 130 that goes from the parkway to glasgow & natural bridge.   it's got a real nice lil mountain to hit
Never been thay way...sounds good though.

Maybe I'll have my goldwing running by then.

goldwing__Small_.JPG

biggrin.gif
yeah, if only those vids would play on my computer!
AAAssjani.gif

You upload any of them yet?

biggrin.gif
AAAssjani.gif

i havn't uploaded any vids yet, i'm trying to figure out how to switch em to another format so people can watch em.

found my Rt 33W video by the way
afro.gif

i can give you my cd to install the file so windows media will play it, put that doesn't help for uploads

biggrin.gif
AAAssjani.gif

i havn't uploaded any vids yet, i'm trying to figure out how to switch em to another format so people can watch em.

found my Rt 33W video by the way        
afro.gif

i can give you my cd to install the file so windows media will play it, put that doesn't help for uploads
well, if it will work on my computer, I could load them on mine, then load them to google or whatever.

Back