The story of bill

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, Hondpwr, GMbusa, me, and a couple Harleys went out to Snowshoe resort in WV for Bike week today. We came up to the entrance to snowshoe, and didn't know whether to go straight or turn right, so we pulled off to the side. We all decided to turn, and Bill (hondpwr) and I ended up last. Bill, the jackazz, turned around in gravel and got stuck, then, I turned BACK around to help him cause I happened to look in my mirror and see him stuck. I climb on his bike, back it up, and get it out of the gravel.... just as 2 Harleys come by and ask if we need help. Bill says "No, I think we got it" then jets to MY busa and starts it (I left the keys in it)... Made it look like I got his busa stuck... Paybacks a beeyotch...  
evil.gif

firedevil.gif

laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153017735 -->

biggrin.gif

What? My innocent self wouldn't do anything to Bill with my friendship to the mod's.... you know, like try to change his location to "a gravel trap near you" or something like that... I'm too nice... Oh wait, thats the BS talkin.
laugh.gif

J/K Bill. Hey, How'd that departing pic of me turn out?
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

What? My innocent self wouldn't do anything to Bill with my friendship to the mod's.... you know, like try to change his location to "a gravel trap near you" or something like that... I'm too nice... Oh wait, thats the BS talkin.
laugh.gif

smile.gif
The picture did not turn out very good...I'll try to put the pic up. Cheap camera.
sad.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif
The picture did not turn out very good...I'll try to put the pic up. Cheap camera.
sad.gif
Cheap Camera with a loose thingy inside that rattles....

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif
sad.gif
Are you sure when you shake the camera near your ear,you're not actually hearing something loose and rattling in your head.
rock.gif

Just a thought.

RSD.

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif
sad.gif
Are you sure when you shake the camera near your ear,you're not actually hearing something loose and rattling in your head.  
rock.gif

Just a thought.

RSD.
down.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif
sad.gif
rock.gif

Just a thought.

RSD.
The rattle noise was probally all the gravel I picked up.
mad.gif

Yamahor..

<!--EDIT|hondpwr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153117918 -->

ben__Medium_.JPG

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

smile.gif
sad.gif
rock.gif

Just a thought.

RSD.
The rattle noise was probally all the gravel I picked up.
mad.gif

Yamahor..
hehe.... hey, wheres my squid pic? lol

trying to upload a pic...  my camera just doesn't like BenaWhore!!   but that's what you get cause i was stuck at work all day!

<!--EDIT|RRDugas
Reason for Edit: "pic"|1153196792 -->

DCAM0036.JPG

Back