The role of Hayabusa.oRg

Should Hayabusa.oRg be held legally liable for what members post?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 30 96.8%
  • Depends on the topic

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hard no. Next someone would sue Verizon over something someone said to them on the phone. Society's weakening emphasis on accountability needs addressed badly.
Pretty good summation. Also there seems to be a general trend of continual pushing of the envelope of what someone can do and get away with.

I just recently saw a video of an absolute brawl breaking out in a Wafflehouse between a customer and staff. This chyt was jail sentences not that long ago. Now it's becoming just another routine event that is normalized.

This is a very hard thing to broach....one hand says freedom of speech, the other says safe and hate-free environment...how far can the envelope be pushed before it's too far.

There have been a few posts on here by individuals which border on the "that's not OK" and at some point will garner the attention of someone who regulates such things (perhaps).

The internet can't be a free-for-all, it has to be regulated and controlled to some degree, I say this as there are so many predators, subversive group recruiters and conspiracy theorists out there to just let the internet police itself.

For the most part we police ourselves on this site as we are mainly more mature responsible people...if in some case we are unable to self-moderate, that's when we contact a moderator to step in and make the judgment call...we have to have that safety just like at a race track....it's not a free-for-all there either.

In my opinion there has never been anything wrong with the way this site has been run.Tons and tons of A-holes have come and gone over the years...MYSELF included. I have done and said plenty of questionable things over the years. Will possible go down as the only Mod/Admin to get fired/barred from the site by Cap...and rightfully so. I truely believe he runs a tight but ultra fair ship. We've all learned alot over the years. I wont get into any of the behind the scene's real nasty stuff,no need for that,but understand this...this is one of the best sites on the planet....

BAR NONE...

Rubb.

Back