Museum of the Paranormal (Movie)

It wants me to "save" the trailer in order to view it. Is it a clean link? I'm def interested.

Looks like it may be a good one. Robot, do you believe that evil can be cast into things such as dolls? I know a man that bought a doll while vacationing in the Bahamas. He didn't really want it but the lady kept pushing until they bought it. He really believed that it was evil and caused a lot of sickness. They finally burned it and his health seened to get better from that point on. Just relaying the story he told me.

It wants me to "save" the trailer in order to view it. Is it a clean link? I'm def interested.

Interesting..........we have Barracuda filter at work and Macafee, they let me play without saving.

Looks like it may be a good one. Robot, do you believe that evil can be cast into things such as dolls? I know a man that bought a doll while vacationing in the Bahamas. He didn't really want it but the lady kept pushing until they bought it. He really believed that it was evil and caused a lot of sickness. They finally burned it and his health seened to get better from that point on. Just relaying the story he told me.

Yep, sure do! I believe Evil can manifest in many ways. Use your "gut" feeling if something doesnt feel right.

Back