The "Most" Paranormal Experience you have had.

My apologies for not following the entire thread. But I have to ask a theological question. If you believe in God, you therefore must believe in the Devil. The Devil is a fallen angel banished to Hell. With this, God has angels and the Devil has demons. Within this frame of mind, one would assume that there are indeed different dimensions of reality, one is the reality in which we live. Once we die, our bodys are no long the vessel in which our spirits travel. We are released into another concious level or dimension. Therefore, why would it not make sense that are spirits(ghosts) and demons among us? I believe there is. The problem with trying to communicate with another soul in another dimension is how do you know to whom you are communicating with? As mentioned before, we could be communicating with a demon we believe to be somone else. The Bible forbids fortune tellers and seeing into this other dimension, as I believe the reason of not knowing who we are communicating with. Interesting to say the least. It is difficult for me to believe in one aspect without considering the entire domain of the possiblity the current state of conciousness is all that exists.

Personally, I agree with all you have said. My intent in all of this is to "Help" Ghost Hunters investigate by giving them better tools and models. The Varied Opinions amaze me, they range from ZERO Paranormal or Religious(Everything is overactive imagination), through religion, to (The Athiest who believes in a energy based non-religious afterlife). Some GOOD SCIENCE is desperately needed in this subject. I think the text is green,(Earlier in this Thread), where my Pastor gives his opinion of my involvement, and what I should be cautious of. Here is a quote from his email reply to me:

"Your research is quite interesting. You would be the one to determine if this is truly science or occult. It sounds like these folks are serious about the science. I assume they observe, record and don't try to theologize or "occultize" with the results. As long as you are aiding science and not para-science/occultism it might be OK. I'd be careful, though, as you obviously are."

Last edited:
Personally, I agree with all you have said. My intent in all of this is to "Help" Ghost Hunters investigate by giving them better tools and models. I think the text is green,(Earlier in this Thread), where my Pastor gives his opinion of my involvement, and what I should be cautious of. Here is a quote from his email reply to me:

"Your research is quite interesting. You would be the one to determine if this is truly science or occult. It sounds like these folks are serious about the science. I assume they observe, record and don't try to theologize or "occultize" with the results. As long as you are aiding science and not para-science/occultism it might be OK. I'd be careful, though, as you obviously are."

Interesting John. Obviously, your Pastor is following what I have described. Paranormal research is not new and we as human beings are always searching for answers. I think the message is behind the intent. Idolizing demons and ghosts is far removed from research and understanding. Science has forever tried to explain historys mysteries, such as bibilical events. The search for the Mount, the search for Noahs Ark, the search for the Holy Grail, and so on. Even now, science is finding remains of human bones that pre-date all known understanding. Evolution is now becoming vague due to our known dates of when apes evolved into man walking upright.

Interesting John. Obviously, your Pastor is following what I have described. Paranormal research is not new and we as human beings are always searching for answers. I think the message is behind the intent. Idolizing demons and ghosts is far removed from research and understanding. Science has forever tried to explain historys mysteries, such as bibilical events. The search for the Mount, the search for Noahs Ark, the search for the Holy Grail, and so on. Even now, science is finding remains of human bones that pre-date all known understanding. Evolution is now becoming vague due to our known dates of when apes evolved into man walking upright.

I dont claim I will help provide ANY answers, only better tools and models to motiviated people seeking more science base explanations of "Ghostly" evidence. The exception here is "Residual Haunts", I believe them to be purely a un-understood natural mechanism at work. Residual Haunts are the highest percentage of all "haunts".

Last edited:
I dont claim I will help provide ANY answers, only better tools and models to motiviated people seeking more science base explanations of "Ghostly" evidence. The exception here is "Residual Haunts", I believe them to be purely a un-understood natural mechanism at work. Residual Haunts are the highest percentage of all "haunts".

Very interesting work John. There are many aspects of this area of study that are misunderstood.

I'm not controlling this discussion friend, just expressing my opinion. I did say that everyones opinion is welcomed. Some of these stories are interesting and fine by me. Note: I'm not here to debate, just surfing the ORG and being a part of the discussion. No controlling going on here my friend.

Fixed to distinguish between beliefs and facts. It is important when discussing this that we keep an open mind about the possibility that things may not be as we believe them to be. It is perfectly ok if you choose not to but our personal bias should control the dicussion. When you speak in absolutes it limits the scope of the discussion. Lets not forget that at one time we believed the earth was flat and at the center of the universe. :beerchug:

Back