'THE RING'

The whole ending to the ring is that she made a copy and had someone else watch it! Making a copy alone did not end the curse...you had to give it to someone else to watch.

She did that for her son, and for her.

There are going to be more of the Ring as it is a take off of a Japanese cult phenom called "Ringu". There are already like 4-5 movies in the series over there.

I watched Ringu and it will terrify you. It explains alot more of where the girl got her powers and what not.

Now the new movie that is coming out by the same director is called "The Grudge" I don't know if I can see that one or not. Looks like it is too scary...

Jeffrey

The whole ending to the ring is that she made a copy and had someone else watch it!  Making a copy alone did not end the curse...you had to give it to someone else to watch.

Really and who did her son get to watch it? When she made the first copy she lived therefore she didnt need to make another copy. she did it for her son not for herself

The whole ending to the ring is that she made a copy and had someone else watch it!  Making a copy alone did not end the curse...you had to give it to someone else to watch.

Really and who did her son get to watch it? When she made the first copy she lived therefore she didnt need to make another copy.  she did it for her son not for herself
It has been a long time since I saw it...

Didn't her sons tape get seen by her boyfriend and he ended up dying? The tape that she saw, her son saw...and that was the copy that she made at work. So that covered her...

Again, it has been a long time since I have seen it.

Jeffrey

Really and who did her son get to watch it? When she made the first copy she lived therefore she didnt need to make another copy.  she did it for her son not for herself[/quote]
It has been a long time since I saw it...

Didn't her sons tape get seen by her boyfriend and he ended up dying?  The tape that she saw, her son saw...and that was the copy that she made at work.  So that covered her...

Again, it has been a long time since I have seen it.

Jeffrey[/QUOTE]
actually her boyfriend died before her son made the video thats how she knew she had to make a video So it was the act of making one and not geting someone to watch it

There wasn't much action, but it was thought provoking, if you are into that kind of thought process.  The dumbest movie ever made was Freddy got fingered, by a long shot.
Absolutely the dumbest movie ever!

Now Fight Club was pretty good - really didn't see that one coming. I was pretty impressed that Hollyweird managed to keep it under wraps so well, since I never saw it in the theater, and it had been out on video for a few months before I got around to it. I really thought it was about fighting. I only rented it because Edward Norton was in the lead, and I think he's pretty talented.

Secret Window was good... but not quite as good. We pretty much had it figured out by about halfway through. Still well acted... but not asd riveting or frightening as I expected.

Secret window was one of the most predictable movies I have ever seen. I think (and this isn't a slam) that people with ADD have a hard time with movies like The Others because it takes soooo long to go anywhere. Maybe if they had incorporated some backflipping, train-top riding motorcycles it would have been more pleasing.

Back