The promised stories of my friend.

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
I promised about a month ago I would post these juicy stories of dumba$$ riding.  It's great to have friends like these 'cause they always give you a show;

1)(told this one, but some may have missed it)We're in a 6-story parking garage and my bud(on a yama r6) pulls a wheelie.  The support beams are so low I'm thinking he's going hit it with his front tire, he's doing a 12 o'clock wheelie!  
hot.gif
  But then he falls off the back and is walking along side his bike still on the rear tire!  Just when I think he's going to save it, his jeans get caught in the chain/wheel.  Down they go!  He breaks his ankle.

2)Same dude.   Is out bar hopp'in on his yama r6
40__s.gif
  He's pull'in whellies in the street when his hat falls off.  As he gets off to get it, along pulls up the police.   The officer was actually going to let him take a cab home and call it a night.  But then a car accident occurs at a nearby intersection, so the cop heads over.  My bud(the dumba$$) decides to hopp on the bike, pull a wheelie, and flip the cop the bird
40__s.gif
  They set up a roadblock ahead of him and he decided that if he ran he'd die 'cause he's drunk, so he stops(first smart decision he's made).  The cops tackle him(and the bike), he's charged with DUI, evasion, yadda yadda yadda.  The bike gets more damage from the transport to and in the police impound yard, totally trashed and he didn't even crash it.

This next dude has crashed over 12 times in 2 years, he loves to do stunts only one problem, he sucks!

3)During bike week he's trying to turn the bike sharp at slow speed, stalls the engine, and hits the pavement.  Rear tire was spinning on his leg and he couldn't get up until I got over to help(it was almost a minute or so).

4)Wants to show me that he can do wheelies now.  So we're in the best buy parking lot(he's only pull'in maybe 3 inches) and I've had enough, he says just one more.  He pulls his highest one ever(4 inches) but he loses it when the wheel comes down.  Things might have been ok if he wasn't in a parking lot.  He hits a parked car, separates from the bike, the bike hits another parked car, and finally hits one more parked car.  He gets up, limps over to the bike, picks it up, looks at me and says"should I run?"(As fifty people come running up, blood pouring from his arm, leg and waist, eyes slightly not focused)  I told him "dude you can even bend your knee!!"

5)He's riding at night in a pack of 15 bikes.  He loses it in a corner doing about 75.  He said there was dew on the paint and he therefore low-sided.  I think he sucks at riding a bike!  He ended up in the hospital for that one, plus some dude rode his bike back doing wheelies, endos, etc..  Needless to say the bike had to be walked into his garage.  That dude just tore his bike up
face7.gif

6)This guy was riding around on his tank, he slipped off, bike crashed.

7)The brainless wonder decided to change lanes suddenly, runs into the van in the lane next to him, crashes.  He tries to blame the van saying it rapidly accelerated because the van didn't want him in front.  However, the van was a church van full of kids heading to some kind of sporting event.  Nobody bought it.  I mean, how do you actually hit a van in the driver's door without seeing it!!!  He admitted that he hit the van in the van's lane!!
AAAssjani.gif

8)Tries to pull an endo, crashes!

9) gets challened to pull a twelve o'clock wheelie, accepts the bet, heads down the street to get some room, falls down while trying to turn the bike 180degrees.  Can't bend his knee again.  HMMM  trying to get out of bet or just sucks that much???

10)Warns a fellow rider before we take off to watch out for gravel on the first corner........yep, he crashes in the first corner.

I wasn't there for all twelve, but these are the ones I saw/remember.  If I remember the other four, I'll post'em.  

And yes, no one wanted to ride with this guy, he never took a hint, and always crashed our rides(literally).  We all told him to take up stamp collecting or something, but some people just don't get it.

40__s.gif

Dood, if we ever hook up, and we should, soon!, don't let this guy come with us!!!

Don't worry Big O, "12 crasher's" in Florida & "drinking 2 crasher" is in Louisiana......we're all safe.........they don't know where I live anymore......Whew!!

I'm up for a ride any time!

Just stay far from this guy when you do ride with him...it won't be long and he'll collect every other rider in the group!  Can't believe he's walked away (or limped away) from poop like that so many times...where's the golden horseshoe?!  
eek2.gif

Was this guy's name Bevis or Butt Head?

If he keeps it up he's headed for the ...
grim.gif

Back