Scary situation for my friend.

I have a CCW permit here in AZ, but haven't been packing since I came home from Iraq (don't trust myself yet).  BUT, the biggest fear I have is having to go to court and be tried for using my weapon in self defense.  But, like was mentioned above, better to be tried by 12 then carried by 6...
I hear ya on the trust issue here....

Wife and I both got out of the military back in '92, we moved into some apartments in a not so good part of town. One night we are sitting watching some TV when there are gunshots outside the apartment.... amazing how fast each of us at the 9mm in hand and taking positions in the apartment.... kinda scary to go on instinct and training at a moments notice in civilian world...

Over it now, but there was a time....

too bad your friend did not have one in the chamber would have one less azzhole to deal with in the world you hit someone then come up and try to get them out of the vehicle you deserve to get your (little brain matter) extracted by a slug
mad.gif

All I can say the bad guys sure is lucky ! My .357 is always ready to fire, and his head would look like a water mellon exploding  
laugh.gif

Very similar thing happened to me. However, I was the one that got the raw deal. Two guys did the same thing to me in a big 4x4 jeep. I was stuck behind some blue hair. I was in my 95 camaro. At first I motioned to the idiots that the lady was in front of me. Then they started revving their engine and acting like they were going to ram me. Then started to say they were going to kick my ass. I showed them my gun, didn't point it at them and they backed off.

A few days later I get a letter from the law, saying I was waving a gun around in public like I was the criminal and I had better get in contact with the sheriff to sort all of this out. I wasn't about to talk to any lawholes. So, I hired a lawyer.

I was able to get out of it, but it left a very sour taste for any justice to ever be served.

Your friend is lucky he isn't seeing charges against him.

As he talking to insurance claim agent, he tells them that the van that he was driving was full of computer equipment(my friend fixes computers for a living) and probably has over a million dollars of equipment that might be damaged.  
Hell, I love it.... Sure, why not 10 millions...
I`d love to see computer equipment you could fit in the van and soo frigile that 5MPG impact destroys it......

A$$hole jacked up already, go ahear clear his insurance policy...

Nice...
smile.gif
thanks for the tip...

I have a steadfast rule. When carrying my weapon there is ALWAYS one chambered. I hope that never happens to me but if it ever does it will read much differently.
I'm happy your friend does not have to live the nightmare of taking someone's life. that is fortunate indeed...

A$$hole jacked up already, go ahear clear his insurance policy...[/QUOTE]
Unless his Insurance policy is written specifically for his business activity....computer repair and transport of third party property..... he probably won't see a penny. On the other hand, if he started to experience neck/back pain from that horrific collision.......
laugh.gif

That's just flat crazy! It could have turned out much worse, but I don't know how I would have handled that. Don't know if that would have been justified homicide if he had shot the guy. Glad it didn't go that far.

That's just flat crazy!  It could have turned out much worse, but I don't know how I would have handled that.  Don't know if that would have been justified homicide if he had shot the guy.  Glad it didn't go that far.
He woud be in jail right now, blaiming the day when he bought this gun. Thank Lord that stupid gun failed.

His problem was rolling up the window, he shows that he is scared. Confront them! Don`t be a puss.

That's just flat crazy!  It could have turned out much worse, but I don't know how I would have handled that.  Don't know if that would have been justified homicide if he had shot the guy.  Glad it didn't go that far.
He woud be in jail right now, blaiming the day when he bought this gun. Thank Lord that stupid gun failed.

His problem was rolling up the window, he shows that he is scared.  Confront them!  Don`t be a puss.
Showing fear
AAAssjani.gif
 is GOOD, you then can claim with no problems that; "I was in fear of my Life".  
smile.gif

Your clear to shoot  
guns.gif
, Well in Oklahoma anyway, maybe not in San Francisco  
firedevil.gif

in the newer glocks the extractor protrudes if a rounds in the chamber, that and the trigger is forward.
a few others have loaded chamber indicators also.
i keep all mine chamber empty, unless i REALLY feel the sh*ts gonna hit the fan, or im using a holster that covers the entire trigger

in tx you cant use deadly force (against an UNARMED person) UNTIL he has you on the ground, pummeling you, and youre about to pass out. thats a direct quote from my chl instructor..and it sucks

<!--EDIT|craigntx
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137281826 -->

Back