The problem with a Democracy....

Hey! It's "busted my ass in the Army to make sure that punks like you can freely speak your mind" dude to you! :cheerleader:

:rofl::rofl: Well that's calling the kettle black there sport. You should hold off pulling that card....(1)until you know who you're talking too (2) at all because it shows a certain ass-clownery about yourself

:rofl::rofl: Well that's calling the kettle black there sport. You should hold off pulling that card....(1)until you know who you're talking too (2) at all because it shows a certain ass-clownery about yourself

If you don't know what sarcasm is, I can't help you. :moon:

Not to but in but ,can anybody say ass-colwnery with a straight face? I can't wait to use that at work monday.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Watch the video again and watch the guy in the tee sitting three rows behind her. :laugh:

The great thing about a Constitutional Republic is that regardless of the retards speaking at City Council meetings I'm not supposed to have to worry about how retarded someone is. People that repeatedly insist on mistakenly calling this country a democracy only fertilizes the mindset that creates retards like in that video.

And if you didn't want political comments I suggest choosing a thread title more carefully.

Our Democracy doesn't have a problem: we got what we wanted. Fill the Senate with Crips, the Congress with Bloods. Too bad Idi Amin Dada passed away, what an ideal President he would have made.

Now back to our regular scheduled programming :rofl: ......that video is off the hook! Wow, education at it's finest! What concerned me more was the fact that everyone was taking her serious and not laughing her off the podium. ??? Did she really say we still believe in slavery?? :omg:

Back