The orgs newest Knights

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Congrats to TwoBrothersBusa and Flicka. The orgs newest knights.
Enjoy your Modhood :)

I got this pic from TMZ of Queen Vabs in her pink dress Knighting the eldest teamGixxer member TBB
z_p08-SirDesmond.jpg

:laugh:

A compliment and a good poke in the eye from Blanca, I guess I'm off to a good start.

SO now I belong to a Hayabusa site where the owner is selling his busa and the mods don't even own Suzuki's? :banghead::banghead:

:poke::poke::poke:

SO now I belong to a Hayabusa site where the owner is selling his busa and the mods don't even own Suzuki's? :banghead::banghead:

:poke::poke::poke:

Dear Concours shopper,

I still have plenty of Suzuki "stuff." And I'm more than willing to buy another Suzuki as soon as they get back on their A-game. :thumbsup:

+1....and i bet i put on more miles even with being laid up half of the summer with broken bones :lol:

I'm sure you got more than I did this season. I don't think I broke 7,000 all year. I've got about 5,000 on the green machine.

How ya feeling anyway?

I'm sure you got more than I did this season. I don't think I broke 7,000 all year. I've got about 5,000 on the green machine.

How ya feeling anyway?

much better, last week was the first complete one of working out without any pain from crash damage! :thumbsup: thanks for asking :beerchug:

Back