Dinner with .oRg Friends

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
Our friend, skydivr was in town today. Of course we took advantage of the occasion by getting together for a nice dinner at the local Outback Steakhouse. Good stories and laughs were shared all around. It's always a great time with friends like these! :beerchug:

Pictured from left to right: Tiller, MrsChattanoogaBusa, ChattanoogaBusa, skydivr, georgiabusa_05's wife Pam, georgiabusa_05, and TwoBrothersBusa.

Of course Tiller and TBB brought their lovely wives along as well, but somebody had to take pictures! :bowdown:

Outback Busa Dinner 6-6-11.jpg

Thank you all for coming out on such short notice!! You guys have a nice tight little group down in Chattanooga I wish I could stir the same up in my area!

great pics guys....speaking of dinner...i got to go get me some lol

Thank you all for coming out on such short notice!! You guys have a nice tight little group down in Chattanooga I wish I could stir the same up in my area!

Anytime! Just let us know when you'll be back around. The same goes for all you other .oRg members. :beerchug:

We missed you Dawn and that ugly husband of yours too!

ChattanoogaBusa
I will next time :)
I had a great time riding over there
The mountains are beautiful :)
f2c2b29e.jpg

I live in Murfreesboro :)

Hope to meet you guys soon !

The Boro! Man, you're just up the road. The wife and I went to MTSU and I bought my first bike at Sloan's... We'll have to meet up sometime. :beerchug:

Looks like a good time with some great folks

Back