The NFL is back.

Big Bo

Registered
I am so glad that football will be played I could hug one of you. Backoff, I said just one. LOL. Seriously, glad pig skin ball will be fill the fall and winter.

Go Cowboys/Broncos

I kinda wish they would take 3 or 5 years off playing... me I am not going to watch a game this season probably the next one either...

SHUT EM DOWN!!!!!!

Hell no we won't go! NFL This:moon: 's for you and all you do....

Dibbs!! Does this mean I get the hug??:laugh:

They all get paid WAY to much, whatever, give me someting to watch on Sundays in the frozen north,,,,

Dibbs!! Does this mean I get the hug??:laugh:

They all get paid WAY to much, whatever, give me someting to watch on Sundays in the frozen north,,,,

If they make enough money to throw 30 million at a guy that they don't even know if he can play yet. They got money to burn, guess who decides how much money they make, the fans yeah thats right the pee-on's in the regular seats not the guys in the expensive box's up top but the people in the stands the ones who buy the merchandise, the ones who pay sports channels and watch it on TV:poke:

You want to teach the owners and players a lesson and give them a reminder as to who is in control and who has the power. Tell them where to stick there season tickets :moon: and send the truck and boat loads of merchandise back to Taiwan or China or wherever it came from. I stopped watching baseball after the strike in the 80's and I don't miss it one bit NFL you're done :madfire:

Dam I need some decaf :down:

:laugh:

Yeah, I'am really glad they all figured out how much each would get out of the ADDITIONAL BILLIONS they will receive from the Fans :cheerleader: . Yeah, Only in America can MULTI MILLIONAIRS Strike and get people who are out of work or have lost their jobs, rooting for people who really only play a game of throw and catch for MILLIONS :laugh:

Here's to the Players and Owners who add so much to our Nation and Society :beerchug:

I think all professional sports suck. Its a GAME! They get paid millions every year to play a GAME! There should be caps on salary, then you would find out who plays the game for the love of the game. Sorry sacks, Baseball, football, basketball, all of em.

I'm sure I'll be a minority when I say whoop de fargen do...
To each their own.
I'm happy for you Big Bo & everyone else delighted by the news.

It will be interesting to see how many of them got fat and out of shape during the crying session.

It is too bad that the guys that love to play the game now look greedy like the others only in it for the money. This goes for both sides of the fence.

Meanwhile they have been laying off people that work at the stadiums for lack of funds to pay them. 100s of folks across the country lost their jobs so thr players and owners of the teams could make a couple extra bucks. Then they strike because they don't make enough. Really classy people.

Dont forget the news story that was just on yahoo, I think it was a baseball team that barred the stadium employees from watching the game after they did their work.

I think they get paid wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much money but I love watching the NFL so I will watch it this season. I don't buy the junk or buy tickets. I just watch the games that are already on the cable I pay for anyways. Not watching the games only hurts me. All of us would need to cancel or cable to "teach them a lesson” Since I’m not going to do that, I will continue to watch them on cable. Oh, and the Cowboys sucks eggs, go Skins!

and the Texas Rangers won 20 to 6 last night...all is right with the world.

Back